• Lynda Blanchard
    • Tim James
    • Other
    • None of the Above
  3. 3. General Elections: Which are you likely to support

• Republican
    • Democratic
    • Third Party/Independent

Alabama has no chance of electing a Democrat unless the Republicans nominate someone like Roy Moore.

Edited by Timur

Katie Britt seems to ignore Trump for the most part, and at least from the platforms I've read on the candidates websites, she favors more election security measure, but mentions nothing about the big lie nonsense. 

As for the general elections, I have no intention to vote Democrat after how badly this Presidency has been. I supported them in 2020, and overall, asides from the Presidential election; I regret it greatly. 

Edited by Pringles

9 hours ago, Pringles said:

Katie Britt seems to ignore Trump for the most part, and at least from the platforms I've read on the candidates websites, she favors more election security measure, but mentions nothing about the big lie nonsense. 

Normally I would agree, Katie seems like a more quiet and maybe even invisible (meant in a good way) establishment candidate. However, I have the same problem with her like the one I have with Sarah Huckabee Sanders in Arkansas. What are her own credentials? SHS is the frontrunner in the gubernatorial race because of her father (a great politician tho) and her role in the Trump administration. The later was mediocre at best, but brings her the Trump fanboys. Britt is considered a frontrunner because she was Senator Shelby's chief of staff. That's it. I don't like this kind of nepotism to be honest. 

1. Mo Brooks and it’s not close. Britt is nothing more than another establishment hack who will go along with the current dysfunctional leadership.

2. Not a big fan of Blanchard (neutral opinion). But Ivey locked down the state and deserves to lose for that.

3. I wouldn’t vote for Britt or Ivey.

• Disagree 1
  • Based 1