The Political Lounge

Say Something Nice About Each Other (Compliment Thread)

Dobs

25 minutes ago, Pringles said:
  • @DakotaHale A chad, alpha male, good business guy, funny & easy going, your knowledge on retiring by 30 is something I wish I had. You also have one of the best style of any 18 year old I've encountered. You're a more sophisticated version of me. 😛 

I turn 20 in April lololol. Very kind words though ❤️ 

Making mine soon

• Like 1

Just now, DakotaHale said:

I turn 20 in April lololol. Very kind words though ❤️ 

Making mine soon

It's funny how I was speaking to you as if it were the first time I came on the forum lmao. Time flies... it's going on 2 years now... I was 18 when I got here. Wow.

• Based 1

3 minutes ago, Dobs said:

Am I allowed to feature? 😉

I copied your post so I forgor you lolol.

@Dobs. Probably the second leader of the forum after vcczar and one of my favoritest people. If vcczar is the leader of the main forum you are the leader of the RP section. Has always been a voice of reason and can get along with anybody, even polar opposites. Will make a good upper-management candidate at Pringle and I's investment firm if the government allows us to hire white people. Hard-worker and easy-going. Very calm too. If he's ever had a bad day he's never let it out on any of us. Strong in his convictions and will go far in life.

• Like 2
  • Based 1

8 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

I copied your post so I forgor you lolol.

@Dobs. Probably the second leader of the forum after vcczar and one of my favoritest people. If vcczar is the leader of the main forum you are the leader of the RP section. Has always been a voice of reason and can get along with anybody, even polar opposites. Will make a good upper-management candidate at Pringle and I's investment firm if the government allows us to hire white people. Hard-worker and easy-going. Very calm too. If he's ever had a bad day he's never let it out on any of us. Strong in his convictions and will go far in life.

Also I think I created an account on the first forum back in 2015 just so I could voice my agreement with you on something.

• Based 1

7 minutes ago, Hestia said:

@Rezi Even though you regularly foil my plans on AMPU only because you have more power than me 😉 it is great to be on the same team as you. I don't know if we could actually counter the Red Team effectively without you on the team. Not saying that literally as in without your people, but without your sense of strategy.

Constantly foiling your plans usually comes from an oversight from myself. I don't consider stopping your justice as a strategic blunder but letting my hunger for power get to me and stealing House Minority Leader from you was certainly not the wrong choice. Most of my strategy comes with keeping the party united (without keeping everyone strictly in line like some people), and I feel that screwing you over was the biggest failure in that strategy. Otherwise, I think that I've done a good job, and I've really been trying to make up for my mistake 😛

• Like 1
  • Based 1