The Political Lounge

Ukraine Invasion Poll

Hestia

Ukraine Invasion Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by Volodymyr Zelensky?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
  2. 2. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by Vladimir Putin?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
  3. 3. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by the United States?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
  4. 4. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by the European Union?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
  5. 5. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by NATO?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
  6. 6. Do you generally approve or disapprove of the handling of the war by Olaf Scholz (German chancellor)?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Indifferent
    • Disapprove
    • Strongly Disapprove

Feel free to comment if your views don't neatly align with the poll. I'd encourage to take a quick look at what some of the actors have done recently to guide your viewpoint. Some may take different tacks. For example, I will be generally guiding my decisions based on a meter of who I think has done the most (the European Union + Zelensky) and assign accordingly, rather than whether they have done everything I want them to do. You can do it differently. It's a poll, so it's pretty interpretable. I said 'the war', but it means anything impacted by it - it can go as far as meaning to what Germany, other countries have done in reaction to these events. It's pretty difficult to add that in to every single question, so I paraphrased a bit. 

Edited by Hestia