George Soros 🅱️Oll 2

DakotaHale

🅱️Oll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Nationalism in general

• More approve
    • More disapprove
    • Indifferent/don’t care
  2. 2. Thoughts on Klaus Schwab in general?

• More approve
    • More disapprove
    • Indifferent/don’t care
    • Never heard of him

On nationalism, I would clarify that I am more approve on Patriotism, but not on nationalism. I approve patriotism because I love my country and want it to be the best it can be ofc, but nationalism has a more negative rep from me, just my mental association with the word.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Klaus Schwab is hated by both the left and the right. By the right because he is a huge supporter of globalism, authored ‘The Great Reset’, and is the basis of a lot of NWO conspiracies. Hated by the left because he wants to see global corporations play a bigger role in world affairs and such. Basically seeing mega corporations and oligarchs as an extension of the government.

And also because his World Economic Forum featured an essay on predictions for 2030 that was deemed dystopian “you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy. Everything you want you’ll rent and it’ll be delivered by a drone.”

Also I will admit I have my own biases against the guy which knowingly and unknowingly influenced this so I encourage you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset 

1 hour ago, DakotaHale said:

Klaus Schwab is hated by both the left and the right. By the right because he is a huge supporter of globalism, authored ‘The Great Reset’, and is the basis of a lot of NWO conspiracies. Hated by the left because he wants to see global corporations play a bigger role in world affairs and such. Basically seeing mega corporations and oligarchs as an extension of the government.

And also because his World Economic Forum featured an essay on predictions for 2030 that was deemed dystopian “you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy. Everything you want you’ll rent and it’ll be delivered by a drone.”

Also I will admit I have my own biases against the guy which knowingly and unknowingly influenced this so I encourage you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset 

I don't hate him, I just think he's a joker.

I commend him on the idea that multinational corporations should be cooperating with governments to create an environment where the global free market should grow.

Where he gets totally off track is the idea that these same corporations should take the role of government in certain important functions of the state. It runs dangerously close to being anti-democratic and anti-republican. His ideas will likely never get anywhere beyond the digestable stuff, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, I just think he either totally misunderstands political theory or subscribes to really bad political thought.

• Like 1