The Political Lounge

Who Wore It Better?

MrPotatoTed

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@MrPotatoTed here’s one of my costumes. At height of pandemic. Who wore it better?

09D2E083-FE37-4C8E-AE63-B7C9F5F494EA.jpeg

B317F564-169C-471E-9724-F0EB0531407A.jpeg

F3226ECD-CE2C-4A01-9144-8DA48D36ADAC.jpeg

Def always thought you resembled Kurt Cobain, no doubt

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Def always thought you resembled Kurt Cobain, no doubt

I think the main difference is that I can't play guitar and I'm like over half a foot taller than him. I think he was like 5'9." Oh and he had money; I don't. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@MrPotatoTed here’s one of my costumes. At height of pandemic. Who wore it better?

09D2E083-FE37-4C8E-AE63-B7C9F5F494EA.jpeg

B317F564-169C-471E-9724-F0EB0531407A.jpeg

F3226ECD-CE2C-4A01-9144-8DA48D36ADAC.jpeg

That is actually amazing. 😂

As for Ted, why does your first one look like some movie cover. These must be high budget or you got a good camera crew! 😛 @MrPotatoTed

Looks great nevertheless.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

Tough call. The first one seems like it's from a movie. The second one looks like more of a photo shot of a professional wrestler. Both are great pictures. 

First one is a screenshot from the (extremely small, you've never heard of it) TV show I was in.  Second one is an iPhone selfie I took last night.  haha.

• Based 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:29 AM, MrPotatoTed said:

I've mentioned previously that I've just recently gotten back into acting, after taking a decade-long hiatus to focus on career and family.

First Photo: Me, playing an actor playing the Phantom in a dream sequence within a soap opera.  2002.

Second Photo:  Me, playing Thomas Nostradamus playing the Phantom in a musical within a musical.  2022.

Who wore it better?

;c)

May be an image of 1 person

May be an image of 1 person

Break a leg at your opening show tonight!

• Based 1

3 hours ago, ShortKing said:

Break a leg at your opening show tonight!

1 hour ago, Hestia said:

Yes have fun!!

It’s opening night!

First live stage show I’ve done in sixteen years.  I was worried I might not remember how to do my own stage makeup anymore.

Turns out I've still got it!  Haha.

479B2511-BE4D-481D-844E-A83B7DFA07CB.jpeg

BCA923DF-C8C1-4416-AD30-96BEAF5117EE.jpeg

E70DF38B-B90C-4809-82F0-D73C89EF7B97.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Based 1

1 minute ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Ha, theater tradition.  Never say “good luck” because then you’ll have bad luck.  Say “break a leg” so that you don’t break a leg.  ;c)

Break a leg Howie Mandel! Sorry I just remembered you saying you're basically Howie V2 or something. 😛 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Break a leg Howie Mandel! Sorry I just remembered you saying you're basically Howie V2 or something. 😛 

Ha I don’t remember that, but I do have a shaved head and kind of a soul patch thing, so I guess so!  Ha.

(for the record, it’s usually more salt and pepper.  I painted it white for the show)

• Based 1

2 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Ha I don’t remember that, but I do have a shaved head and kind of a soul patch thing, so I guess so!  Ha.

(for the record, it’s usually more salt and pepper.  I painted it white for the show)

Ya, now that I think of it, it was for the forum scenario back when that was going on. He's your profile. 😛 

• Haha 1