The Political Lounge

More Funny AMPU generated politician names (5/3/22)

Here's 10 more funny names that popped up today. I was going to go for 20 names, but it took a long time to get 10 unusual names.:

1. Carroll Whalelove
  2. Jo Demonbunny
  3. Jim Frozenroses
  4. Sebastian Heartstop
  5. Atlee Rainface
  6. Temperance Fries
  7. Sacagawea De La Matyr
  8. Ouija Romney
  9. Benjamin Ancientcherub
  10. Irish Washington
  • Based 1

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

@MrPotatoTed I was going through like 10 drafts to get 1 crazy name and yours are crazier than mine.

I've got the magic touch.

Godlove Crapo

Also got a bunch of last names in this class that I recognize as names I entered into the generator myself.  My wife's maiden name, a neighbor's last name, a high school teacher, the best man at my wedding -- all last names I added to the generator and popped up in the same draft class.  Of course, the first names are random.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is no joke actually really close to the name of one of my coworkers.

I had a manager when I was a 15 year old kid working at a grocery store. His name was Robert Roberts. He was a Cajun guy that looked like General Beauregard. Really dumb and goofy, but he was my favorite boss. I caught him hurling rocks at one of those plastic owls. They were bouncing off the face. I told him the owl wasn’t real, and he got mad, and hissed, “you better hold on, while I hit dis ow.”  His accent was pretty thick. I locked him in the freezer one time for 30 seconds. He saw me do it. No one else was around. But he still jumped someone else when I opened the door. He once almost walked out of a door that led to a complete drop off to the first floor. Me and a coworker stopped him. There were signs everywhere. Lots of crazy stuff. What’s more insane is that he ended up being the manager at Blockbuster Video when I was the manager at Blockbuster Games next door. I was 18, so this was 3 years later. At this point, he looked like a disheveled wizard. I only interacted with him when I helped their store out with inventory, but I got more good stories. He was great because it was like he didn’t even know he was in charge. I don’t think he ever fired or discipline anyone. I think if someone refused to clean the toilet he’d do it and say something like, “well someone’s gotta do it!” Despite all this, the stores never had issues when he was in “charge” and morale was good. He sort of put people in a good mood and didn’t meddle in  a job in which meddling was unnecessary. 

• Based 1

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Here's 10 more funny names that popped up today. I was going to go for 20 names, but it took a long time to get 10 unusual names.:

1. Carroll Whalelove
  2. Jo Demonbunny
  3. Jim Frozenroses
  4. Sebastian Heartstop
  5. Atlee Rainface
  6. Temperance Fries
  7. Sacagawea De La Matyr
  8. Ouija Romney
  9. Benjamin Ancientcherub
  10. Irish Washington

Temperance Fries: Every Prohibitionist's favorite food

Ouija Romney: I see Romney has been playing with occult stuff.

Irish Washington: George Washington is even more anti-British now.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, vcczar said:

I had a manager when I was a 15 year old kid working at a grocery store. His name was Robert Roberts. He was a Cajun guy that looked like General Beauregard. Really dumb and goofy, but he was my favorite boss. I caught him hurling rocks at one of those plastic owls. They were bouncing off the face. I told him the owl wasn’t real, and he got mad, and hissed, “you better hold on, while I hit dis ow.”  His accent was pretty thick. I locked him in the freezer one time for 30 seconds. He saw me do it. No one else was around. But he still jumped someone else when I opened the door. He once almost walked out of a door that led to a complete drop off to the first floor. Me and a coworker stopped him. There were signs everywhere. Lots of crazy stuff. What’s more insane is that he ended up being the manager at Blockbuster Video when I was the manager at Blockbuster Games next door. I was 18, so this was 3 years later. At this point, he looked like a disheveled wizard. I only interacted with him when I helped their store out with inventory, but I got more good stories. He was great because it was like he didn’t even know he was in charge. I don’t think he ever fired or discipline anyone. I think if someone refused to clean the toilet he’d do it and say something like, “well someone’s gotta do it!” Despite all this, the stores never had issues when he was in “charge” and morale was good. He sort of put people in a good mood and didn’t meddle in  a job in which meddling was unnecessary. 

There's a more senior guy in the role I just left by the name "William Williamson".  Only interacted with him like once, because while we're not a large office, we're still a fairly large corporation.  Every time we have a site meeting online though and I read who's signing in though I can't help but chuckle a bit.  Our company gives us a lot of freedom to set our business name to whatever we want.  Middle name, nickname, etc, so he must lean into it, so good for him.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Timur said:

Romney.JPG

He isn't a wizard. Ouija Romney just canvasses for votes among the dead. That, or he's got some weird speech and cognitive disorder in which he only feels comfortable communicate via ouija board 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I remember when she was running and everything. Crazy to think that the crazy GOP people during that time included only her, Bachmann, and Palin. This RW theocratic-populism has metastasized like crazy since then. 

28 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I remember when she was running and everything. Crazy to think that the crazy GOP people during that time included only her, Bachmann, and Palin. This RW theocratic-populism has metastasized like crazy since then. 

Palin was the gateway drug, awaking a ton of insane people who suddenly said "Oh!  I guess I'm a Republican, then!"

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Palin was the gateway drug, awaking a ton of insane people who suddenly said "Oh!  I guess I'm a Republican, then!"

I agree, although she was also a symptom of Gingrich, who was a symptom of Reagan, who was a symptom of Goldwater, who was a symptom of a hybrid of Robert Taft, Joseph McCarthy, and Willliam F Buckley. 

7 hours ago, vcczar said:

Willliam F Buckley. 

Wasn't Buckley an intellectual type?

#MakeTheFutureEraUnlimited so we can forever see what the wackiest names and presidents are

• Like 3
  • Agree 1