The Political Lounge

A Better World (Time travel game)

MrPotatoTed

I've tried this game before. I don't remember which option, but if you chose it, Adolf Hitler becomes a Communist.

I've been playing this about every day, it passes the time when I'm at work and don't have anything that needs to be done. I've had some wacky things happen. People in space super early, the world ending in 1948, just a bunch of things. There's a lot of options to play with but it's not endless possibilities, once you figure out what certain events trigger its easy to avoid them. Like if you pick streaming Hitler ends up super popular in Europe. If you have Russia revolt for capitalism Hilter ends up communist. There's also an American option that'll turn Hitler communist too. Just interesting how sometimes you're shoe horned into things. Very fun game though.

1 hour ago, SilentLiberty said:

I've been playing this about every day, it passes the time when I'm at work and don't have anything that needs to be done. I've had some wacky things happen. People in space super early, the world ending in 1948, just a bunch of things. There's a lot of options to play with but it's not endless possibilities, once you figure out what certain events trigger its easy to avoid them. Like if you pick streaming Hitler ends up super popular in Europe. If you have Russia revolt for capitalism Hilter ends up communist. There's also an American option that'll turn Hitler communist too. Just interesting how sometimes you're shoe horned into things. Very fun game though.

Yea haha in mine avoiding Black Thursday just led to Bill Gates owning 51% of humanity...