The Political Lounge

Part 39: 100 Most Influential

vcczar

Part 39: 100 Most Influential  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following are among the most 100 influential people of all time? (See post for descriptions)

• Winston Churchill
    • Wolfgang A Mozart
    • Woodrow Wilson
    • Wright Bros
    • Xi Jinping
    • Yuri Gagarin
    • Zoroaster
    • ***A Significant Historical Figure Was Left Off as a Nominee for the Top 100 in Parts 1 through 39? (PLEASE NOMINATE SOMEONE BELOW)***
    • None of the above have been among one of the 100 most influential people.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2022 at 11:40 PM

4 hours ago, vcczar said:

I've finished all the bios for letters A-C. Once I get done with these, we will be ready to do the voting on the spreadsheet. What I will do to make it much easier for everyone is that I'll have your ballots pre-filled with the likely top 100 people. So all you'll have to do is delete the votes of those who you don't think should be on there, and then find others from the list that deserve to be in their spot. It will mathematically count your votes and show you how many people you've voted for, so you'll know if you need to increase or reduce votes to get it to 100 votes. 

I'm kind of confused. Is the spreadsheet only the people who we nominated afterwards? Or are the people we already voted for also included?

10 minutes ago, jnewt said:

I'm kind of confused. Is the spreadsheet only the people who we nominated afterwards? Or are the people we already voted for also included?

It’s going to be a revote. That way I don’t have to go through everyone’s vote and apply it to the spreadsheet I’m making. That would take a month. The spreadsheet will also cap your vote to 100 so you can’t vote for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More than halfway done. On the Letter L. It's crazy because I'm confident none of these people will crack the top 100, but some people might vote on them, so...

Anyway, might be good to have this list for other purposes.