The Political Lounge

Political Lounge Presidential Ranking

vcczar

I've made a spreadsheet for ranking the presidents. Once everyone votes, I'll announce the results. If you want to take part in it, then PM me your email address. 

Here are some rules: 

• Don't mess with anyone else's vote, please. 
  • You'll have to rank WH Harrison, Garfield, or Biden because the averages will be messed up if you opt not to vote for them. 
  • Similarly, you'll have to rank everyone, even if you don't know that much about them. 
  • You will be given a column with your name. The presidents are on the left. For instance, if you think William H Taft is the 22nd best president, you will place a 22 under your column and in the row for William H Taft. 
  • It is okay for presidents to have the same number. So if you find that five presidents are about 20th best, then you can give them all 20s. This might be useful if you don't know if a president is good or bad. You could give them all a 23 or something. 
  • You may only give a president a ranking from 1st to 45th (typing in any number 1 to 45). Do not put any number lower or higher than this range. 

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I decline to participate, for a number of reasons, mostly logistical to the creation of such a list by necessity, and the framework of thinking needed to give absolute, rated numbers outright. And I dread to see what this particular forum will come up with. But I will say no more, here.

Fair enough. I do expect you to not complain about the list if you are unwilling to participate. 

I'm interested! You already have my email, don't you?

1 hour ago, Patine said:

As long as, "comment," and, "complain," are clearly defined and differentiated, I will not, "complain." Besides, I think my viewpoints on the worst abusers of power, liars, cold-hearted snakes, and Hague-worthy criminals are very well-known, as would my view of any complimentary rating for them.

Am I a Hague-worthy criminal?

• Based 1

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I have no idea why you continue to take the views of the specific poster quoted as though they were serious or adult, when, "laugh," emotes constantly out of any sensible context, appropriateness, or even reasonability for any mirth are constantly made, including one just made above to a post of there is nothing funny about, and this poster considers constantly spamming pop-culture .gif files, stupid one-liners, and parroted views right from their canned source to be, "discourse and debate to be given actual credence."

This has not been my interactions with him. It's reserved for you, probably. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Have you committed any of the following crimes:

-Orchestrating an illegal military invasion of another sovereign nation

-Targeting civilian areas and targets in warfare in preference to, or not avoiding them in favour of focusing on, strictly military or political targets (including base infrastructure, like electricity, water, or communication, that both may benefit from)

-Use of cluster bombs, land mines, and chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons

-Cyberwarfare and large-scale drone attacks, both against foreign, and one's own nation

-Genocide, ethnic cleansing, massacres, and, "pacification," against civilian populations, for any reason (including allegations of supporting and harbouring the enemy, or holding enemy ideologies)

-The use of torture, dismemberment, maiming, and sexual violence as a weapon of war or tool of intimidation or interrogation, FOR ANY REASON

-Assassination as a tool of war

-Use of terrorist tactics, by classical definition, whether insurgent terrorists (Anarchists, the IRA, the RAF, the JRA, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, various Chechen, Uigyur, Kalistani, etc. groups, or government-funded, organized, and directed groups who so the same, like the CIA, MI6, the KGB/GRU, the Mossad, etc.)

-Aided, armed, equipped, advised, funded, and protected nations and non-state state actors who have engaged in any of the above crimes

yeah, i vividly remember dakota doing all of those

• Haha 1
  • Based 1

13 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Is your email the woolman one?

my email has nothing to do with "woolman", I'll message you it through here.