The Political Lounge

Political Lounge 100 Most Influential Ranking

vcczar

Political Lounge 100 Most Influential Ranking  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be able to both begin and complete your selection of the most influential 100 people form history?

• Yes, and I will reliably complete this task
    • No or I'm not interested

@A man from Colorado @Arkansas Progressive @Beetlejuice @Bloot911 @bradleyg223 @Cal @carbonmonoxide321 @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @Ich_bin_Tyler @Ishan @jnewt @jvikings1 @Kitten @Lars @Mark_W @mark2 @matthewyoung123 @MrPotatoTed @OrangeP47 @Patine @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @ShortKing @SilentLiberty @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @vcczar @Vicx @Vols21 @Willthescout7 @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl and anyone else. 

Just a reminder that if you've been given access for this ranking, you have until the end of Friday, otherwise you are choosing to use the default 100, since I have no way of knowing whether or not you've started your ranking. All ballots will be assumed to be done at midnight at the end of Friday this week. 

13 minutes ago, Ich_bin_Tyler said:

Sorry, I finished the ranking the day it was sent and forgot to post that I had completed it. I agree that it was much easier to remove people who I didn't think needed to be on the list than find people to replace them.

Yeah, because there's like 700 people to filter through. One thing I'd like to do is create an app or something to do these sorts of rankings. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:40 AM, vcczar said:

@A man from Colorado @Arkansas Progressive @Beetlejuice @Bloot911 @bradleyg223 @Cal @carbonmonoxide321 @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @Ich_bin_Tyler @Ishan @jnewt @jvikings1 @Kitten @Lars @Mark_W @mark2 @matthewyoung123 @MrPotatoTed @OrangeP47 @Patine @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @ShortKing @SilentLiberty @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @vcczar @Vicx @Vols21 @Willthescout7 @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl and anyone else. 

Just a reminder that if you've been given access for this ranking, you have until the end of Friday, otherwise you are choosing to use the default 100, since I have no way of knowing whether or not you've started your ranking. All ballots will be assumed to be done at midnight at the end of Friday this week. 

If I was given access, I'll be using the default 100, since it's been a very busy week and my schedule isn't clearing up enough for that any time soon.

Edited by mark2