AMPU Modern Day Playtest

Rodja

AMPU Modern Day Playtest  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in AMPU Modern

• Yes,and I'd like to playtesy
    • Yes,but I wouldn't like to playtest
    • No
  2. 2. Which start date would you prefer?

• 2000,would be most tedious to make spreadsheet
    • 2024,continue MrPotatoTed playthrough where it stopped with all alternate events
    • I'm not interested
  3. 3. What party would u like ur faction to belong?

4. 4. Would you volunteer to help me with setting up a spreadsheet?

5. 5. Do you fulfill requirements listed below in topic description?

52 minutes ago, ebrk85 said:

@Murrman104 @jnewt @pman @DJBillyShakes @WVProgressive @dkh64 @ShortKing @Pringles

Ok so we are basically split 50/50 on wanting 1800 or 1892. Based on my time constraints, as I have less free time available now then I did over the past months I am am going with the easier to run 1800 playtest.  Sorry to those that are interested in that one. For anyone interested in participating let me know. You all have a spot first before I open it up to others. @Pringles if you would rather be in a test not from early America I have a spot in 1948 test that you are welcome to have. @jnewt You can have Pres Jefferson's faction although he is a RW Pop so that would mean you'd end up with the right wing of the Blue party which I know isn't your general preference. So you can have that or if not I'll still let you pick first once I post the different factions.

Oh and for those wanting 1892 feel free to take that one on 🙂 

Looking forward to it! I might consider your offer of 48... can you give me some details on who I'd be playing? Likely will participate in this since it's a fresh playtest but depending on what's open I could be persuaded otherwise. Appreciate your time for doing this! 

18 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Looking forward to it! I might consider your offer of 48... can you give me some details on who I'd be playing? Likely will participate in this since it's a fresh playtest but depending on what's open I could be persuaded otherwise. Appreciate your time for doing this! 

48 opening is Blue 3 the middle faction on team blue. Moderates/Reformists/Public Ed

I might have another becoming available as well but not sure yet. And of course you can just join the new 1800 one.

1 minute ago, ebrk85 said:

48 opening is Blue 3 the middle faction on team blue. Moderates/Reformists/Public Ed

I might have another becoming available as well but not sure yet. And of course you can just join the new 1800 one.

Ah I see, 48 is around the time I'd prefer to be Red so while I appreciate the offer, I'll be sticking to this new one. Personally hoping to snag a Blue faction that is either to the right of Jnewt's Jeffersonian faction or somewhere in the middle of the Blue party haha. 

13 hours ago, ebrk85 said:

@Murrman104 @jnewt @pman @DJBillyShakes @WVProgressive @dkh64 @ShortKing @Pringles

Ok so we are basically split 50/50 on wanting 1800 or 1892. Based on my time constraints, as I have less free time available now then I did over the past months I am am going with the easier to run 1800 playtest.  Sorry to those that are interested in that one. For anyone interested in participating let me know. You all have a spot first before I open it up to others. @Pringles if you would rather be in a test not from early America I have a spot in 1948 test that you are welcome to have. @jnewt You can have Pres Jefferson's faction although he is a RW Pop so that would mean you'd end up with the right wing of the Blue party which I know isn't your general preference. So you can have that or if not I'll still let you pick first once I post the different factions.

Oh and for those wanting 1892 feel free to take that one on 🙂 

I'm in!

I think I’d like playing as the left wing of either the Republican or Federalist Party, but I’d want to see how the factions pan out  before I decide. 

No Clay yet in the game. Think he's drafted in 1804.

Once I'm closer to being ready to begin I'll start a new thread and we can pick factions then.  Shouldn't be to long. I've already started working on it and it definitely is going much quicker with only 16 states and about 400 pols (instead of 1100+) to assign. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1