AMPU Modern Day Playtest

Rodja

AMPU Modern Day Playtest  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in AMPU Modern

• Yes,and I'd like to playtesy
    • Yes,but I wouldn't like to playtest
    • No
  2. 2. Which start date would you prefer?

• 2000,would be most tedious to make spreadsheet
    • 2024,continue MrPotatoTed playthrough where it stopped with all alternate events
    • I'm not interested
  3. 3. What party would u like ur faction to belong?

4. 4. Would you volunteer to help me with setting up a spreadsheet?

5. 5. Do you fulfill requirements listed below in topic description?

Just now, jnewt said:

To contest an election, only the states that were "tied" the first time around qualify as being able to be contested, right? No 2000 Florida re-do...

Correct. We will have to get into the results, contesting, scoring all later.

I will be traveling tomorrow and definitely wont be on all day. Possibly back Wednesday night but more likely we will resume on Thursday. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jnewt said:

I think the final map actually comes out to 285-253. I think we may have been counting the split Kansas EV in the wrong direction. Either that, or I messed up tracking somewhere else. But this looks like the final map save the split EV.

w8kPJ.png

We had restricting so our EVs are slightly different then IRL. Like AL for us is 8EVs now.  But thanks for the map. Having an easy reference for who one which state is super helpful for me when I go to the Gov, Sen and House races.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, pman said:

Thanks Eric for running this- probably not how you wanted to spend the night before a trip but thanks regardless 

Yes thanks. Moving on from this playtest for the night now. So I can post proposers in the 48 test before bed lol

• Like 1

It was a pretty realistic map. But individual states were way closer than they should have been. CT being so close doesn't happen irl. But it was a good election. BTW, honorable mention to my friends on the blue side. You guys waged a super smart campaign. You kept it close and that'll no doubt save y'all downballot. Well done.

Gov Elections

Results and gains are posted in Gov Election tab. Republicans control 38 of the 50 states!

@WVProgressive +200

BrunnellCPU -500

@ShortKing +400

@pman +100

@jnewt +200

VicxCPU -500

HestiaCPU +100

With HestiaCPU Sen Coons election as Gov, he moves to appoint House Maj Whip Lisa Blunt Rochester to the Senate.  Does she accept? @jnewt

Edited by ebrk85

1 hour ago, ebrk85 said:

Gov Elections

Results and gains are posted in Gov Election tab. Republicans control 38 of the 50 states!

@WVProgressive +200

BrunnellCPU -500

@ShortKing +400

@pman +100

@jnewt +200

VicxCPU -500

HestiaCPU +100

With HestiaCPU Sen Coons election as Gov, he moves to appoint House Maj Whip Lisa Blunt Rochester to the Senate.  Does she accept? @jnewt

Yes, she accepts