The Political Lounge

Biden Philadelphia Speech Poll

The Blood

Biden Speech Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Joe Biden's recent address at Independence Hall?

• Strongly Approve
    • Approve
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Dissaprove
    • Strongly Disapprove
    • I haven't watched the speech.
  2. 2. How do you think the speech will affect Biden's approval ratings?

• Very Positively
    • Positively
    • Little/No Change
    • Negatively
    • Very Negatively
  3. 3. Do you approve of Dark Brandon?

I think it may slightly approve his rating a bit. Any major shifts that are to come and even the one ongoing is largely due to the economy slowly rebounding and to an extent, Biden recovering his base of support through legislative accomplishments. 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

You'll have to define to me what "approve of dark Brandon" means. @The Blood

If you want to take that question seriously, do you approve of the memes portraying Joe Biden as a god-like dictator bending the world to his will?

FXfzXV6UsAEGRZf.jpg

download (7).jpg

FZo95ZhXoAExDE_.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Based 1

9 minutes ago, The Blood said:

If you want to take that question seriously, do you approve of the memes portraying Joe Biden as a god-like dictator bending the world to his will?

I voted for Biden, but I don't think he has the energy or capabilities to do any of that. 

• Haha 1

I must CERTAINLY apologize. I love Dark Brandon, I voted incorrectly.

DARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONDARKBRANDONdarkbrandonovrld

• Agree 1

For political purposes, it’s helpful to castigate the opposition party as a “threat to democracy”. I just had hoped Biden would take the task of governing more seriously, and for better or for worse, the partners in governance the voters have given him are what he has to work with, and they’ve so far signed off on infrastructure, gun control, and more. This speech was posturing for the upcoming midterms to be sure, and the Democrats’ position looks better than it had previously, but I had hoped he’d have stuck to what was working and keep his head down on and work on the issues where there is room for compromise.

• Agree 2

I thought the speech was based and Dark Brandonish but I don't really support using the intentionally-placed military as a political prop in a supposed Democratic state, but maybe that's where he was going by calling his political opponents enemies of the country and blaming a minority group for the countries problems. I look forward to his future invasion of Poland.

• Based 1

1 hour ago, DakotaHale said:

I thought the speech was based and Dark Brandonish but I don't really support using the intentionally-placed military as a political prop in a supposed Democratic state, but maybe that's where he was going by calling his political opponents enemies of the country and blaming a minority group for the countries problems. I look forward to his future invasion of Poland.

The military protects the President? There are multiple speeches of Trump's where he has done the exact same. Pretty hypocritical to only think the other side does it. 

• Agree 3