The Political Lounge

Victoria 3 Thread

DakotaHale

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Does anyone know how to zoom in and out if you are using a laptop and don't have a mouse?

Should be like a phone screen I think. Use multiple fingers on the touchpad. + or - keys may also work. Might have to hold in. Shift while using +-

16 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Should be like a phone screen I think. Use multiple fingers on the touchpad. + or - keys may also work. Might have to hold in. Shift while using +-

I turn the touch pad off because it messes things up when I work on things. As somene that's 6'4" my big hands compicate things with the touch pad on my laptop. I know with CK3, you hit Function+the Up and Down key. In EU4, they have an actual thing you click on the screen. 

11 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Henry Clay elected and slavery banned in USA in 1837. What could possibly go wrong?

slaverybanned.png

Wow that’s quick. I’m at 1840 slavery only banned in west. Stopped trail of tears once it started. At war with Sioux but refusing to fight them. GDP growing 

Ended slavery and racial segratation by 1838, (Got lucky with an event giving pres Andrew Jackson abolitionist) Henry Clay is now president, life is good

Supressing John Calhoun and the southern planters, currently preventing civil war

Also prevented the indian removal act

@DakotaHale @vcczar @MrPotatoTed

• Based 1

Just now, themiddlepolitical said:

Ended slavery and racial segratation by 1838, (Got lucky with an event giving pres Andrew Jackson abolitionist) Henry Clay is now president, life is good

Supressing John Calhoun and the southern planters, currently preventing civil war

Also prevented the indian removal act

@DakotaHale @vcczar @MrPotatoTed

Did the same. Change the "local police force" law. It gives the southern planters +25% power.

My next goal is to fully have womens rights, however the Evangelicals joined the whigs..Which I let the at first but now it is posing an issue. image.png.d087a7dabe59648b0419f281f2164eb1.png

5 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Don't expand construction too quickly. Learned that the hard way lmfao. Depleted my entire gold reserve.

Does anyone know how to add more battalions to a general?

Nevermind. Generals can only have as many units as their HQ allows.

Who won the Texan-Mexican war in your guys' games? Mexico stomped the shit out of Texas in mine.

3 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Nevermind. Generals can only have as many units as their HQ allows.

Who won the Texan-Mexican war in your guys' games? Mexico stomped the shit out of Texas in mine.

Texas, Incorporated Texas peacefully into the US. They captured Mexico's leader

• Based 1

2 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Same here. Keeping the Dems out of government still though lol.

Same, I can't put them in anyways cause Southern Planters are at angry (-10)

I am immediately trying to colonize Africa. John C Calhoun being hated by the entire populace has Henry Clay leading heftily. Jackson, however, is trying to push through funding the police at the end of his term.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rezi said:

I am immediately trying to colonize Africa. John C Calhoun being hated by the entire populace has Henry Clay leading heftily. Jackson, however, is trying to push through funding the police at the end of his term.

CALHOUN WILL BECOME PRESIDENT WHEN I PLAY!

• Based 1