The Political Lounge

Deep Dive Feedback: Presidential Appointments & Confirmation Process

MrPotatoTed

1 hour ago, Willthescout7 said:

I would have a roll of some sort where they either prioritize admin level even if not the best choice lobby wise, and the other option is that they ignore admin in favor of lobbies. Gives the CPU a choice.

Thank you for making the top 4 require a hearing. I fully support that change and I agree that will alleviate the majority of my concerns.

I agree — it’s a great solution because those who care about full confirmations mostly want it for the top positions anyway since they carry the greatest impact and greatest bonuses. It’s the perfect compromise 😛 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Willthescout7 said:

I would have a roll of some sort where they either prioritize admin level even if not the best choice lobby wise, and the other option is that they ignore admin in favor of lobbies. Gives the CPU a choice.

Thank you for making the top 4 require a hearing. I fully support that change and I agree that will alleviate the majority of my concerns.

That’s actually how I had it before, haha.  The roll choice thing.  Problem was they kept rolling to prioritize lobby in the middle of crises, so I differentiated crisis position priorities and regular position priorities

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1