The Political Lounge

GTA 6 Leaks

DakotaHale

GTA VI should be damn good and will be one of the most anticipated releases ever. I saw some people bitching about the graphics but it’s a pre-alpha, gameplay is coded way earlier than graphics. Can’t wait to play it when it comes out, as I’m sure Rockstar will, as always, cook up a single player masterpiece.

• Agree 2

I know it's early but I was really hoping that GT6 would have multiple cities so you could fly from one city to another (LA, NYC, Miami...the ones they've made already). If only one, I was hoping they'd do NYC again. If a "new" place, then London. Actually GTA 2, I think, was in London. One of them was. Maybe it was the original, but it was top view only, so not anything like the other GTA games. 

• Agree 2

I haven’t bothered looking at the leaks since it’s so far away and I’ll be a day one buyer anyway.  But I have read about them.  I think a playable female character could be fun.  And I like that it’s set in Vice City.  If I had to rank the games, I’d put GTA V, then San Andreas, then Vice City.  Vice City was like 20 years ago, so I’m excited to see their new spin on it.

Never liked the games set in Liberty City.  The skyscrapers everywhere make everything too tight and closed off.  What’s the point of speeding into a traffic jam?  San Andreas and to a slightly lesser extent Vice City allow you to really go wild with how fast and crazy you’re driving.

1 hour ago, MrPotatoTed said:

I haven’t bothered looking at the leaks since it’s so far away and I’ll be a day one buyer anyway.  But I have read about them.  I think a playable female character could be fun.  And I like that it’s set in Vice City.  If I had to rank the games, I’d put GTA V, then San Andreas, then Vice City.  Vice City was like 20 years ago, so I’m excited to see their new spin on it.

Never liked the games set in Liberty City.  The skyscrapers everywhere make everything too tight and closed off.  What’s the point of speeding into a traffic jam?  San Andreas and to a slightly lesser extent Vice City allow you to really go wild with how fast and crazy you’re driving.

I liked the liberty city ones because I know NYC but not the other cities 

• Based 1