The Political Lounge

Forum-based dreams

vcczar

Ha, that's great.  While it's true I like standard food rather than ethnic, I also don't really do pizza as I don't eat cheese.  (I can peel the cheese off and enjoy pizza that way, but I usually don't bother).  Pasta would be right up my alley, assuming that they offered either a marinara or meat sauce.

I don't think I've specifically had "forum" dreams, but I have had dreams that were just spreadsheets of numbers scrolling by which are obviously from running AMPU games all these years. ;c)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Based 1

I don't remember any dream involving our forum, but still had weird yet funny dreams.

My weirdest dreams are probably those in which I have met politicians and/or celebs. I remember talking to Boris Johnson in English and telling him that I vote for him and support him, although this happened in a time in which I was already quite displeased with his leadership irl. We met on a kind of windy rooftop on a cloudy day and he was accompanied by his staff. I also remember meeting Angela Merkel in a church.

I remember various of my favorite Korean and Japanese singers in my dreams and even about 5 dreams in which I actually spoke Korean and Japanese. In one of them I spoke to one of my Korean teachers explaining my future plans and it felt so real because I paid attention to not making any grammar mistakes in Korean.

• Like 1

That’s interesting lmao.

Yeah I’ve had some forum dreams. My dreams are almost always pretty weird but I remember one where we all were having a meet up. However, it was in some junkyard, and it was in the middle of the night. (Despite not seeing anyones face here my brain produced images of just about everyone imaginable. It was mostly a meet up with people in the discord though.)

Don’t really remember much after that. This was a while back.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pringles said:

That’s interesting lmao.

Yeah I’ve had some forum dreams. My dreams are almost always pretty weird but I remember one where we all were having a meet up. However, it was in some junkyard, and it was in the middle of the night. (Despite not seeing anyones face here my brain produced images of just about everyone imaginable. It was mostly a meet up with people in the discord though.)

Don’t really remember much after that. This was a while back.

I had to be there as I have stolen a front bumper from a junkyard to put on my car after a deer ruined the old one. Color is a slight mismatch but I think it looks more badass that way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3