The Political Lounge

vjw's Scenarios Vault

vjw

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

The Irish one reminds me that I made a Prime Minister election for the year 1872 or something like that. Forgot the exact year. It was awhile back. 

It was 1874, and Patine, NYRepublican and MBDemSoc were helping you

• 3 weeks later...

Here is an the progress update:

1) Canada 1921 scenario is ready if you want to try it out before publishing it in campaigns.270soft, PM me or write to my e-mail (vjwivasyuk@gmail.com). I assure you that this is an interesting historical scenario. After that, I start working on another election, also significant, which took place in the past in relation to 1921. 

2) This week I also worked on a scenario based on Doggerland discord election sim. And I made it in just three days (sic!) Of course, I had to sacrifice the names of candidates and some other minor things. But this scenario turned out to be similar in spirit to the Congress, only with a tougher struggle, where a few percent affect the whole country. Btw this happens in 1976!

3) I decided to make changes to the ads, reducing their number to 8. This will avoid billboard spamming, a very fun national sport. Also, the momentum among endorsements is set at a minimum. Although, this is not a panacea for the 20-level momentum, it is necessary to pray to the gods 😉

I hope to return in about a month (maybe sooner) with news, stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, there should have been some progress news here, but I'm swamped with studies and other projects. As an exception, I finalized 1921, or rather party affiliations. And they are wild! What to say about Protectionist-Farmer-Labour in Nova Scotia or Liberal-Labour-Soldier in Ontario? I hope to find time to finish it. If you're interested, PM me or write by email!

Hi everyone, you know, it's been a few months since my last post. And during this time, I probably found something to do. It's an initiative called Canadian Historical Campaigns. This is an analogue of the Historical Scenario Commission, founded by vcczar and his colleagues. The idea is simple - to make historically accurate, but interesting and replayable campaigns.

In two months, I created 5 scenarios covering four campaigns. You can see them on the first post here. They have historically accurate constituencies and candidates. They have a wide list of endorsers and events. Leaders, issues and parties are also brought to life. But most importantly, it's fun to play!

I'm thinking of publishing them on the campaign website in a few days. But if anyone wants to try the campaigns beforehand, PM me here or in discord (vjw) or write by email (vjwivasyuk@gmail.com)! And yes, if you want to join CHC, let me know. Thank you for your support, it shows that I am doing meaningful things in the community.

Cya!

Edited by vjw
forgot to write the ending
  • Like 1
  • Based 1

Posted (edited)

Finally....

http://campaigns.270sims.com/2024/03/08/canada-1867-chc/

http://campaigns.270sims.com/2024/03/08/canada-1872-chc/

http://campaigns.270sims.com/2023/02/27/canada-1921/

http://campaigns.270sims.com/2024/03/08/canada-1935-chc/

What's next? As I noticed, there is one more campaign left from Patine - 1957, which in PM4E is impossible to get past the first day. One day I'll get to it, but for now - 1896, 1988 and 1945. Very interesting, defining and replayable campaigns. So, stay tuned!

Edited by vjw
  • Like 1