The Political Lounge

President Favorability

vcczar

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

He's probably active on his Civ forums. He claims he's greatly respected on those forums. May he find his happiness spending more time there. 

He is. Though from what I gathered he was once permabanned from there too, though he eventually got clemency.

14 minutes ago, vcczar said:

He's probably active on his Civ forums. He claims he's greatly respected on those forums. May he find his happiness spending more time there. 

You caught my curiosity, so I took a peek.  He does seem to be moderately more well-behaved there in the few posts I glanced at.  

Hilariously, I found a thread where there was a debate over whether to keep or get rid of emoji responses.  Patine didn't weigh in at all, until the decision was made to ban the emojis.  Then he posted his thanks and referenced all the emoji abuse he received here in our forum.  Ha.

Edited by MrPotatoTed
  • Haha 2

I digged a little further and found out Patine had a discord. Let’s just say it was created to circumvent a ban that was permanent from the Civ Forum (they ended up letting him back.) Plenty of people in there attempted to encourage him to stop picking fights with the Moderators. It was so similar to here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So I ended up ranking/calculating all of our lists last night, but I'll wait until the end of the day to post presidential rankings. Let me post my master tag one more time. If you want your presidential ranking included in the forum ranking, then read the original post and click the link to create your own ranking.  

@A man from Colorado @Alexander-Nicholas @Arkansas Progressive @Beetlejuice @Bloot911 @bradleyg223 @Brunell @Cenzonico @Cal @carbonmonoxide321 @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @DJBillyShakes @ebrk85 @Edouard @Entrecampos @Eugene @Fbarbarossa @Ghostie @Hestia @HiyarAgasi @Ich_bin_Tyler @Ishan @jnewt @Joe303300 @jvikings1 @Kitten @Largo833 @Lars @Murrman104 @Magnus Rex @Mark_W @mark2 @matthewyoung123 @MrPotatoTed @NYRepublican @OrangeP47 @Pringles @pilight @pman @Rezi @Rodja @SilentLiberty @ShortKing @Sean F Kennedy @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @TZMB @vcczar @Vols21 @vjw @WVProgressive @Willthescout7 @Zenobiyl

On 11/4/2022 at 1:40 PM, Pringles said:

I digged a little further and found out Patine had a discord. Let’s just say it was created to circumvent a ban that was permanent from the Civ Forum (they ended up letting him back.) Plenty of people in there attempted to encourage him to stop picking fights with the Moderators. It was so similar to here. 

I found this photo of him. Usually he wears a kind of samurai outfit made out of shredded credit cards. 

FDE4698D-0C9D-4EC4-B3F2-E2C3E2131638.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Based 1

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

I found this photo of him. Usually he wears a kind of samurai outfit made out of shredded credit cards. 

FDE4698D-0C9D-4EC4-B3F2-E2C3E2131638.jpeg

Ngl the hair is pretty decent. Though I figured Patine might be closer to a more bald look. Borderline shaved yet curly hair.

3 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Ngl the hair is pretty decent. Though I figured Patine might be closer to a more bald look. Borderline shaved yet curly hair.

Yeah, I picture him bald, but his side hair being long and curly enough to make him look like he has dog ears. He mentions having a small mustache and goatee. I also think he is 5'4" but with the body proportions of an infant.

• Based 1