• Kelly
    • Meredith
    • Creed
    • Toby
    • Oscar
    • Angela
    • Kevin
    • Other

Because you allowed the quiz to be multiple choice, I went with Kelly and Ryan.  Their on again off again toxic relationship was just so freaking funny to me.  If I had to pick one, Kelly.

Though my true favorite was Michael's boss, David Wallace.  The perfect "straight man" to Michael's insanity.

• Like 1

I’ve rewatched the office probably 30 times or more. Each time I focus on a different character. I don’t really dislike any character. I’m also one of those strange people that thinks the show is still great even when Michael Scott leaves. 

• Like 1
  • Based 1

Just now, 10centjimmy said:

I was disappointed with how the writers just destroyed Toby as a character through the series. He went from being a normal guy hated simply because Michael didn't like doing things by the book to being this sad sack without any personality. 

I think it's because his character existed because of Michael Scott and once he was off the show, they had to alter Toby's character. 

• Like 1

Just now, vcczar said:

I think it's because his character existed because of Michael Scott and once he was off the show, they had to alter Toby's character. 

True. Just a missed opportunity in my opinion. He still could've been foil to Andy or Jim, but the squirmy nobody didn't really serve the show. He was at his best when he was trying to date Pam, made the knee touch so incredibly awkward.  Just solid writing in seasons 2-4.

2 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Just realized after I took the poll that I could've chose multiple characters. I would choose every exact character @vcczar chose in both polls except for Dwight. Not a huge fan of him but also don't dislike him.

I'm kind of surprised you aren't a Dwight fan. 

2 hours ago, DakotaHale said:

Creed, Stanley, and Kevin are my favorite side characters. Jim is a slightly narcissistic piece of shit occasionally and a douchebag but not enough to hate him. Michael's a gigachad.

Also forgot about Todd Packer for other. Love him.

I liked Jim, but I also liked how uncomfortable Jim would instantly become as soon as he met someone who didn't immediately like him.  Like his whole persona would fall apart in the funniest yet most realistic way possible.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, vcczar said:

I’ve rewatched the office probably 30 times or more. Each time I focus on a different character. I don’t really dislike any character. I’m also one of those strange people that thinks the show is still great even when Michael Scott leaves. 

I love Robert California he was hilarious to me.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t know it was multiple choice, So I just did my #1 overall for both categories. Have probably rewatched the show 60+ times, it is hands down my favorite show of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1