The Political Lounge

AMPU Biden Events

vcczar

Probably more flavor than anything else, but you could get some milage out of recent FIFA shenanigans, specifically for Biden era with this World Cup having... controversy (to put it mildly), but also those events could stretch back all the way to Obama even because the US seems to be the only country actually interested in tackling FIFA's corruption.  That's what I got 15 minutes before bed, I'll probably daydream a few more suggestions while at work tomorrow.

Edit:  And for Era of the future events, the US has the 2026 World Cup awarded to it.

Edited by OrangeP47
  • Thanks 1

Starbucks/Amazon service industry unionization efforts might be nice for flavor.

From global perspective,  the African Continental Free Trade Area was ratified in 2018 and officially commenced into force January 2021 - with 43 members *and another 11 partner countries* it is the largest free trade area by number of members and population (1.3 billion). Estimates by 2035 that it will boost income across the continent and lift over 30 million Africans out of extreme poverty. 

• Thanks 1

I know that if you do this with biden, you might have to do this with every other president but I belive we should have some flavor events dealing with biden's reaction to the  midterms. Just some little dialogue or speech should do it.