The Political Lounge

Era of Terra: 2000 - ????

@MrPotatoTed @ShortKing @Rezi @Arkansas Progressive @Bushwa777 @Murrman104 @jnewt @10centjimmy and others interested.

Since it turned out to be too complicated to do 2000 playtest from literal scratch i will instead be starting Era of Populism-2012 Start Date Playtest since there is a lot more ground i could work on there and i could get it ready with devoted work in a few days.

Please confirm if you are interested in doing this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rodja said:

@MrPotatoTed @ShortKing @Rezi @Arkansas Progressive @Bushwa777 @Murrman104 @jnewt @10centjimmy and others interested.

Since it turned out to be too complicated to do 2000 playtest from literal scratch i will instead be starting Era of Populism-2012 Start Date Playtest since there is a lot more ground i could work on there and i could get it ready with devoted work in a few days.

Can confirm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodja said:

confirm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rodja said:

Confirm 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rodja said:

confirm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rodja said:

I'd be available if you want to throw a new playtester into the mix. I've pre-ordered the game. While I don't post much, I have been on the forums following every playtest. Otherwise, I look forward to having a new playtest to follow.

• Like 2