The Political Lounge

Era of Populism AMPU Playtest-2012 Start Date

Rodja

@dkh64 @Rezi @ebrk85 @10centjimmy @MrPotatoTed @jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104 @ShortKing

HOUSE 2014 ELECTION HIGHLIGHTS

AL-2

MARTHA ROBY @DJBillyShakesPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.MO BROOKS @ShortKing,ELECTED CONGRESSWOMAN!

AZ-1

RICHARD CARMONA @10centjimmyELECTED CONGRESSMAN,BEATING INCUMBENT REP.PAUL GOSAR @DJBillyShakes

CA-7

DARRELL ISSA @jnewtELECTED CONGRESSMAN,BEATING INCUMBENT REP.KAMALA HARRIS @ebrk85

CA-8

DAVID DREIER @Murrman104ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

CT-1

TED KENNEDY JR. @ReziPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.ROSA DELAURO @dkh64,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

FL-6

ALAN GRAYSON @dkh64PRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.PARTICK MURPHY @MrPotatoTed,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

GA-2

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE  @jnewtPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.BARRY LOUDERMILK @Murrman104,ELECTED CONGRESSWOMAN!

GA-3

DOUG COLLINS @jnewtBEATS REP.JOHN LEWIS @Rezi,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN

IA-1

MICHAEL T FRANKEN @ebrk85BEATS REP.STEVE KING @jnewt,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rezi said:

Doesn't appear so. No meter stuff or anything. Why would he say that in a pm instead of public lmfao.

5 minutes ago, Rodja said:

@dkh64 @Rezi @ebrk85 @10centjimmy @MrPotatoTed @jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104 @ShortKing

HOUSE 2014 ELECTION HIGHLIGHTS

AL-2

MARTHA ROBY @DJBillyShakesPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.MO BROOKS @ShortKing,ELECTED CONGRESSWOMAN!

AZ-1

RICHARD CARMONA @10centjimmyELECTED CONGRESSMAN,BEATING INCUMBENT REP.PAUL GOSAR @DJBillyShakes

CA-7

DARRELL ISSA @jnewtELECTED CONGRESSMAN,BEATING INCUMBENT REP.KAMALA HARRIS @ebrk85

CA-8

DAVID DREIER @Murrman104ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

CT-1

TED KENNEDY JR. @ReziPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.ROSA DELAURO @dkh64,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

FL-6

ALAN GRAYSON @dkh64PRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.PARTICK MURPHY @MrPotatoTed,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

GA-2

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE  @jnewtPRIMARIED OUT INCUMBENT REP.BARRY LOUDERMILK @Murrman104,ELECTED CONGRESSWOMAN!

GA-3

DOUG COLLINS @jnewtBEATS REP.JOHN LEWIS @Rezi,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN

IA-1

MICHAEL T FRANKEN @ebrk85BEATS REP.STEVE KING @jnewt,ELECTED CONGRESSMAN!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Are you just not going to acknowledge these questions?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ebrk85 said:

I'll be resigning my spot in this playtest to focus on others.

Yeah me too.  There are rules given, easy to follow, if you are following them then show your work and acknowledge the questions asked.  If that is done, perhaps I will come back but I cannot trust these results. 

Well it feels inevitable that the two playtests that I am in are dying. I'd appreciate if you all kept me in mind for spots in future playtests or spots that open in ongoing playtests 🙂 Regardless, I've enjoyed playing with you all and appreciate the opportunity to play the game.

Edited by DJBillyShakes
  • Like 4

Wow.So much backlash.I did my best to follow the rules but seems like I gost lost somewhere in them.However,I cannot continue running the playtest when I know so many players left because of my mistakes on my part.It is my fault,and I am therefore with a heavy heart resigning from any further playtest as potential GM.

However,I would be happy to join any future playtest as player and hope you would consider me.

As for my future plans on the forum,I will start some kind of forum RP(most likely 2024 election) and all of you are invited to participate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodja said:

Wow.So much backlash.I did my best to follow the rules but seems like I gost lost somewhere in them.However,I cannot continue running the playtest when I know so many players left because of my mistakes on my part.It is my fault,and I am therefore with a heavy heart resigning from any further playtest as potential GM.

However,I would be happy to join any future playtest as player and hope you would consider me.

As for my future plans on the forum,I will start some kind of forum RP(most likely 2024 election) and all of you are invited to participate.

I'm going to be starting a playtest your welcome to join

15 hours ago, Rodja said:

No worries man, it's freaking hard to run a game this complex -- to be the literal computer tracking every rule, every role, every trait, etc.  Appreciate you trying!

• Agree 1