The Political Lounge

Genealogy RP

vcczar

Genealogy RP  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playtesting a single-player genealogy RP?

2. 2. Will you be confortable with a slow RP, possibly with days between moves, as I build the game as we play?

3. 3. How interested are you in genealogy?

• Interested enough to have built or expanded research on my family tree.
    • Interested, although I have no real experience researching genealogy.
    • I find the game interesting, but I'm not interested in researching genealogy.
    • No interest.

John still isn't getting any Younger, so he will continue to seek a wife.  He does appreciate that his personality is well received, even if it has not done him entirely too much good until now.  For now, he will stay in Taunton, as his lack of ambition once again holds him back, though if he can still hire an apprentice while staying in town, he will inquire as to that as well despite staying, as the extra help would be appreciated surely.

• Thanks 1

William Wiltshire in 1368.  @ConservativeElector2

The 34-year old William has finally lived through his grief. He was able to resist the urge to harm himself. After years of being angry with God, he's finally started going to church again, although part of this was the town beginning to think he was a warlock or some other form of "satanist." 

William is considering finding another spouse, if only to continue his line. However, he believes he will never love someone as he did his 2nd wife Margaret. 

He learns of the office of Justice of the Peace, but he has lost his interest in politics. He also cares little about the creation of the Parliament, something that would have interested him prior to the Plague of 1368. 

William feels as if his business is finally improving after years of quasi-neglect due to his depression, but then the plague hits again. William has no fear. At one point, he's walking down the muddy streets with his arms out, hoping to be taken back to his wife as if the plague were, in fact, an angel. And his wish appears to be fulfilled as he catches the plague, but to his horror he seems to be recovering. His body rebelling against heart and mind. One day, he finds himself walking on his own--barely--and so he purposely exerts himself. This causes a relapse. The next day, William is found in the graveyard toppled on top of the grave of his late wife and their two daughters. 

• Sad 3

Edward Williams in 1368 @WVProgressive

Edward Williams is 14 and has been working as a child laborer for his deceased father's former business associations. At 14, he is made an apprentice, not as a weaver, but as dyer, as John Dyer was the only one in need of an apprentice. Dyer then takes Edward into his household. Edward is still too young for WVProg to make any decisions for him. 

In 1368 the plague hits. Edward catches the plague, but he survives, but not without scars to show for it. His traits won't be revealed until he becomes 16, but the scar will impact how he looks. 

No actions this turn. 

• Sad 1