The Political Lounge

CE2's 1792 Election

Who would you vote for?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? (Select only TWO)

• President George Washington - MrPotatoHead
    • Daniel Boone - Patine
    • Vice President Thomas Jefferson - Pringles
  2. 2. Who would you vote for (Senate)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans
  3. 3. Who would you vote for (House)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/24/2021 at 06:23 PM

Fellow RPers.

It's time to vote for your preference in 1792 (you have two votes). Incumbent President @MrPotatoTed Washington runs again as well as Vice President @Pringles Jefferson. @Patine Daniel Boone decided to toss his hat into the race as well.

@Beetlejuice @Cal @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @jnewt @JohnGRobertsJr @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Mishfox @MrPotatoTed @Patine @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @vcczar @WVProgressive @YVDyTaOxlzZr @Zenobiyl @themiddlepolitical @Wiw

In about 24 hours we'll know who is going to lead the nation for another four years.

I think more people are wanting to see how bad a Patine Presidency would be, rather than a Daniel Boone. Who might actually make a good President. But don't worry, the Jefferson vote will come in more soon. 😉 😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pringles said:

I think more people are wanting to see how bad a Patine Presidency would be, rather than a Daniel Boone. Who might actually make a good President. But don't worry, the Jefferson vote will come in more soon. 😉 😂

We may have made a mistake in not putting forward a Federalist VP such as Hamilton or Adams.  Whoops!  Haha

Just now, MrPotatoTed said:

We may have made a mistake in not putting forward a Federalist VP such as Hamilton or Adams.  Whoops!  Haha

I say we make an equal pact to obstruct the Patine Presidency, whoever ends up VP after this fiasco. 😉 lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, Pringles said:

I say we make an equal pact to obstruct the Patine Presidency, whoever ends up VP after this fiasco. 😉 lmao

Washington pledges to support whoever the winner is, for the good of our nation.  (Full disclosure, I gave my second vote to Boone. Haha)

2 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Staying out of this dumpster fire was the best decision Hamilton ever made.

2 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Washington pledges to support whoever the winner is, for the good of our nation.  (Full disclosure, I gave my second vote to Boone. Haha)

So many dirty Federalists on this forum smh. 😛 

I'm not very partisan when it comes to Democrat vs Republican. But I have a genuine resentment towards Federalists. 😛 

Edited by Pringles
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pringles said:

So many dirty Federalists on this forum smh. 😛 

I'm not very partisan when it comes to Democrat vs Republican. But I have a genuine resentment towards Federalists. 😛 

I’m biased towards them because of the Hamilton play ngl. 

2 minutes ago, Zenobiyl said:

I’m biased towards them because of the Hamilton play ngl. 

I’m biased against them because John Adams signed the alien and sedition acts.

1 minute ago, Rezi said:

I’m biased against them because John Adams signed the alien and sedition acts.

Not only that, but the advocacy of a national bank, "elitist democracy," nativism and weak diplomacy. They're the equivalent of High Tories 😛 

Edited by Pringles
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

I've returned. It's been a busy day. Are there really only three candidates?

Ah, just because I almost never do RP's on this forum doesn't mean I don't know how to RP in character. In fact, I've been playing in character pen-and-paper and computer RPG's, and working on (unpublished) fiction using other than "avatar characters," (whom I rarely use - although I admit, I get lazy and lapse into one in that 2001-onward-Senate-bill-debate RP @vcczar set up) since I was 12 (1988, before anyone here other than @MrPotatoTed, @vcczar, and maybe one or more who have never revealed their age) were even born. But thank you for the vote confidence, @Pringles🙄

I only kid my friend. 🙂 I do not doubt your ability to RP whatsoever, although I must say, it is surprising to see you in one. I think it's good for you!

Roleplaying is something that I have done since I was 11. Never got good at it until I was a teen though. Crazy to think that my main RP legacy will be both Dick Cheney, and Richard Nixon! 😛 

There's also old steam RP's I did... but I usually like to forget about those in a way. Nasty environment.