The Political Lounge

American Genesis - America's Beginnings RP

Hestia

American Genesis

The year is 1796. George Washington has served his two terms as President, and now is ready to leave. Two parties have gradually formed - the Federalists and Democratic-Republicans. Still, they remain loose pro and anti administration elements for now. The country faces turmoil. The French Revolution boils in Europe, disunity over a powerful central government, the Jay treaty, and many more issues hound the country as it still is in its infancy stages. Can you lead the nation through to 1800 and beyond? 

Betsy Ross - Flag, Biography & Children - HISTORY

How This Will Work

This is meant to be a low effort, but fun alternate history of the United States. There will be some effort needed, primarily at the beginnings of election cycles for Presidential candidates, but less during the actual election cycle and governing period (unless you win the Presidency). This is meant to be a weird fusion of vcczar's old New Historical President RP, new RPs like 1968 and UK, as well as adding a bit of our own style as we go forward. 

1) All politicians are custom (after George Washington 😛 ). This means we won't need candidate lists, or anything. There will still be downballot races! I'll explain those more later. 

2) You will select candidates to run for President and fill out a platform sheet at election time. 

3) All Senators, Governors will start out nameless. I will keep track of what party they are, however, as each election goes by. This is to allow everyone to be able to select candidates they would want from different states. Once someone has been selected, however, the name will be filled in and will be running for re-election from then on. All candidates in elections will be rolled for 7 categories listed on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Agh0M4ca0TV3dJPnDpl_u4XuKx7j0LB1Nt8InZpaJE/edit#gid=0 .

4) Parties are custom, but I strongly recommend choosing carefully. Realism will apply here, as long as it changes in history and rolls affect it. I have a list of potential parties below to choose from at first, and the bigger ones are more necessary.

5) House reps will only be tallied, not named or stated who they are. 

6) Election cycles will run like other RPs, but instead, you will be offered a campaign event for downballot (as a party) for 3 events: Senate, House, or Governor. If you're a smaller party, maybe you want to focus on the House and gain seats there. Maybe you're an incumbent party who has a solid handling on the Senate, but want to keep unified control, so you focus on the House as well. Anything can happen! 

7) This is meant to be a relatively quick paced - election focused RP with some flava particularly with world and domestic events filtered in there. Governing periods will be small and condensed, focused upon key issues and those supported by the government.

Party Directory

Federalist Party

Size: Large

Recommended Leaders: Vice President (custom - even though Adams is on the list), Senators from New York, other New England areas, Governors from various areas, Secretary of Treasury

Description: The Federalists called for a strong national government that promoted economic growth and fostered friendly relationships with Great Britain in opposition to Revolutionary France. Federalist policies called for a national bank, tariffs and good relations with Great Britain as expressed in the Jay Treaty negotiated in 1794. Hamilton developed the concept of implied powers and successfully argued the adoption of that interpretation of the Constitution. Their political opponents, the Democratic-Republicans led by Jefferson, denounced most of the Federalist policies, especially the bank and implied powers; and vehemently attacked the Jay Treaty as a sell-out of republican values to the British monarchy.

Democratic-Republican Party

Size: Large

Recommended Leaders: Secretary of State, Senators and Governors from the South and Mid-Atlantic, Governor of New York

Description: Democratic-Republicans were deeply committed to the principles of republicanism, which they feared were threatened by the supposed aristocratic tendencies of the Federalists. During the 1790s, the party strongly opposed Federalist programs, including the national bank. After the War of 1812, Madison and many other party leaders came to accept the need for a national bank and federally funded infrastructure projects. In foreign affairs, the party advocated western expansion and tended to favor France over Britain, though the party's pro-French stance faded after Napoleon took power. The Democratic-Republicans were strongest in the South and the western frontier, and weakest in New England.

All Parties After are Custom

Liberal Party

Size: Medium-Large (potential)

Recommended Leaders: Reps, Governors, Senators from New England

Description: The Liberal Party is more of an ideological party than either the Federalist or Democratic-Republican party. It espouses liberal ideals which focus on largely Federalist programs, but oppose some of the larger-government and powerful programs, as well as some notions of corruption in the Federalist party. The party is less big-tent than the Federalists on some issues, as the Federalists have a wider scope of backers than just Liberals.

Conservative Party

Size: Medium-Large (potential)

Recommended Leaders: Reps, Governors, Senators from the South

Description: Much like the Liberal Party, it is an ideological party, much more focused than the Democratic-Republicans or Federalists. It focuses upon conservative ideas and fighting back against Federalist overreach at a national level. It views the Democratic-Republicans as too often compromisers and Federalists as authoritarians. It is less big-tent than the D-R's, like it's Liberal brethren.

Washingtonian Independents (or Independents)

Size: Medium

Recommended Leaders: Reps/Governor/Senator of Virginia, Middle-Atlantic Reps/Senators

Description: Encompassing where they believe Washington held: the middle ground. The Washingtonian Independents, or better known as just the Independents, focuses upon a brand of centrism and finding compromise between major political parties. Rarely ideologues, but criticized for being too close to the Federalists, the party has problems trying to find a base and win seats of their own. With Washington fading from the scene, the party looks like it won't even take off the ground.

Tory Party

Size: Small-Medium

Recommended Leaders: Reps from Northeast/Deep South

Description: Former Loyalists turned into citizens of the United States, the Tory party is largely the party of the upper-class, as well as those with land and power. They are more authoritarian than most other parties, and have cobbled together a strange electoral combination of Deep South and Northeast where former loyalists lived and hold power. A bickering party, it seems difficult for the Tories to get anywhere as well.

Liberty Party (lol)

Size: Small

Recommended Leaders: Reps from New England

Description: The most progressive of any of the parties, the Liberty Party stands for abolition and rights for more individuals than any other party dares go. The party is small, and the absence of slavery from national debate for now has made them a small force only able to really wield power at a local level. With time, it is possible it could grow, or it could be a spark that fizzles out. 

Final Things

- You can make your own parties if desired, or rename those above, with clearance from myself. Still, the Federalists and D-R's are likely going to be the biggest parties for a while, and will most definitely need players. If you're thinking about starting a third party or doing one, think about starting in a bigger party and branching out later when we get a better feel of where this will go.

- Not all of the parties above will be needed to be filled, quite the contrary. If we can get about 3-5 different parties, that'll be good to begin with at least. 

- To begin, either post below or send me a DM/Discord DM with 2-3 options of things you'd like to play. A reminder that there aren't factions in parties with this yet, you can kind of move through the ideological span of the party as you see fit for elections and making the party grow and win. If we don't get Federalists/DRs, I will be requesting people to do them rather than smaller parties at the start.

Keep in mind the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Agh0M4ca0TV3dJPnDpl_u4XuKx7j0LB1Nt8InZpaJE/edit#gid=169061964

It helps explain some things that I can't explain well here 😛

I'll be rolling on people and all that jazz when time comes, but first do the 2-3 options thing. Happy playing! 😄

• Like 3

1. Dem-Rep Party

2. Tory Party

3. Liberal Party

• Like 1

Right now, I'm going to say our rosters look like this:

Federalists:  @MrPotatoTed and @ConservativeElector2

Democratic-Republicans: @WVProgressive and @Pringles

Washingtonian Independents: @The Blood

Liberty: @Sean F Kennedy

Tory (now American): @Zenobiyl

@Rezi I am fine with you being either in Democratic-Republicans (as they are a bigger party) or Liberty, just let me know your choice 🙂 Anyone else wanting to join should pick from those 5 parties.

I'll have the official starter up sometime today as I finish the spreadsheet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hestia said:

Right now, I'm going to say our rosters look like this:

Federalists:  @MrPotatoTed and @ConservativeElector2

Democratic-Republicans: @WVProgressive and @Pringles

Washingtonian Independents: @The Blood

Liberty: @Sean F Kennedy

Tory (now American): @Zenobiyl

@Rezi I am fine with you being either in Democratic-Republicans (as they are a bigger party) or Liberty, just let me know your choice 🙂 Anyone else wanting to join should pick from those 5 parties.

I'll have the official starter up sometime today as I finish the spreadsheet.

I’ll take liberty. Freedom for all!

• Like 2

Official Background

With the election of 1796 quickly approaching, the Union has swelled to 16 states, and looks to be growing well into the future. Five parties are vying for the chance to lead America into the next century: the Federalists, Democratic-Republicans, Americans, Liberty Partiers, and Independents (Washingtonians 😛 ). Both the U.S House and Senate are closely divided among party lines, with the smaller parties controlling the edges. In the Senate, the Federalists control 15 seats, one shy of what they would need with a Vice President on their side. The Democratic-Republicans hold 13, the Independents hold 3 and the Americans hold 1. The House is controlled by the opposition Democratic-Republicans, who hold 51 seats, 3 shy of a majority. The Federalists hold 43, Independents control 6, Americans hold 4, and the Liberty Party has 2.

Beginning of the Presidential Campaign

To begin as a part of the presidential campaign process, fill out the platform form below. Check the spreadsheet to choose good candidates! National recognition and popularity aren't everything, but they are useful. You will be able to name them and make them yours once you use them once 🙂There is a description on each platform idea, but you only need to write a sentence or two for each to get what you believe across. You can select candidates that aren't on the spreadsheet (i.e Liberty party house members, or state leaders), but just let me know when that happens. 

Once we receive all of the candidates, I will publish preliminary polling for the campaign and a map. Remember, as this is 1796, all are elected on the same ticket, President and VP. Bigger parties can afford to run more people, while smaller ones cannot, but still have the option (as winning states will be hard enough as it is). Each elector gets two votes. For parties that have two candidates, I will simulate a little bit of a 'leadership congress' of the party who decides who runs as the Presidential candidate and which runs as the VP. 

Later I will say the 24 hour rule with campaigning. This does not apply to platform creation. This could take a bit more time, so I will allow more time for it. 

The Presidential Campaign

Each candidate, for now VP candidates included, get 3 events. While back then, candidates wouldn't run openly for President, we're going to treat this like if their local backers were out in force for each candidate. These events can include:

1) Traditional campaigning, thus changing percentages and polling in those states

2) Special newspaper endorsement events (those will pop up by me)

3) Changing their stats - for example, you have a 44 in National Approval. You can use an event to try and raise it. For now, it will be a dice roll of 10 and whatever you roll it goes up. That may change as we learn. 

4) Special events that pop up as well

Congressional Campaigns (Gubernatorial as well)

Since we aren't selecting candidates like we would in 1968, you won't be referencing specific candidates. Parties will get events to promote one of three things: House candidates, Senate candidates, or Gubernatorial candidates. Federalists and Democratic-Republicans will receive 5. The other parties will get 3. 

Thus, an event for this would look like this: Federalists attempt to boost their House candidates in the state of Virginia. 

Nothing is needed too big for either the Presidency or Congressional events, and I will try to run a relatively fast-paced election cycle. I will do a 24-hour rule for events, and if there aren't any in when I'm ready to start rolling, other team members can either put forward events or they will forfeit them. I don't want to let it drag too much. 

Form

Name:

Office (if Senate, say what class):

Platform - Thank you to Vcczar for the basis on most of these, I tweaked them to reflect the RP and added specific issues to be addressed

National Strength: 3rd-tier country. The US now includes KY, VT, TN, with land cleared for settlement in future OH and IN. 

Military Strength: There is no real army or navy yet, and the office of Navy Secretary does not exist. The militias are primarily focused on Native threats. 

Foreign Affairs: Our former ally France is making trouble because of the Jay Treaty, which has caused relations with France to deteriorate. Britain is still a problem and is impressing sailors into their army. Only out of the European nations are relations good with the Dutch and Spanish. 

Economy: Weak-to-medium, but growing. We are still in debt, and need a pathway to pay it off. The outlook is hopeful, as revenue is coming in through tariff and taxation. Not much manufacturing and industrial production outside New England, which finally has at least one quality facility. The South is very agrarian, but profitable for the people. The agrarian sectors are critical of our current economic policies.

Trade: Protective Tariff allows for industrial growth in New England as well as revenue. The South opposes this tariff as it somewhat restricts their profits. International trade is growing because of the Jay Treaty with Britain. However, occasional attacks by the our frenemy France on our shipping is putting slight dents in this trade. 

Budget: Small, and any revenue we gather is going to paying off the national debt. 

Immigration: Limited. Congress slightly increased the time to become a citizen. We have a lenient policy.  Mostly Protestant Scots-Irish, Protestant French, and a few Protestant Germans arrive, but they do not yet pose a danger to our more English-descent Protestant Culture. Most of these immigrants are moving to settle the West

No need to answer, but keep in mind:

Social Harmony: Slight tension between Northern and Southern economies and world view. The South and West opposes the government's economic policies, but there is no threat of disunion at the moment. The Jay Treaty, which is wildly supported in New England, has increased tensions since the last election, most prominently in the South and West. 

Mood of the people: Positive and proud with mild grumblings in the South. and lands West of the Appalachians. 

Popularity of the Incumbent: Washington exited as a popular President, but the country looks to be going in a starkly different direction. The Independents who followed his view are dwindling. 

Party Power: Federalists lead in the Senate, but they are no longer dominant. The US House is controlled by Democratic-Republicans. 

Example

Name: Ferdinand Martin

Party: Federalist

Office (if Senate, say what class): Senator, New Hampshire Class II

Platform 

National Strength: Focus on adding states to the Union. Clear more territory for the country in the Northwest. 

Military Strength: Create an Office of the Navy as a Cabinet-level office. Introduce a bill for a standing army in Congress.

Foreign Affairs: Stand up for the Jay Treaty. Without it, trade with Britain would plummet. Become closer with Britain than with France. 

Economy: Do no harm. Put in place economic stimulus and create more industrious jobs in the North. Pay less off on national debt to increase elsewhere. 

Trade: Protect the tariff. The South's concerns are not important to the overall economy. 

Budget: Lessen debt payments in order to create more economic upswing elsewhere.

Immigration: Keep immigration coming. Focus mostly on Protestant Brits that can settle the Northwest areas. 

Not too bad, is it? 😄 

It's your turn! I hope maybe we can have candidates ready by sometime Friday and I can start everything off, but that's just a goal. 

@MrPotatoTed @ConservativeElector2 @WVProgressive @Pringles @The Blood @Sean F Kennedy @Zenobiyl @Rezi

• Like 1

Name: Douglas Rider

Party: Liberty 

Office: Vermont Governor

Platform

National Strength: Focus on adding free states to the union, look to stop the spread of slavery beyond where it is already. Look at creating deal to abolish slavery without splitting the country in half, even if compensations are to be paid to slave owners.

Military Strength: Create a department of naval forces for the cabinet, keep budget for defensive purposes as the country grows.

Foreign Affairs: respected Jay’s Treaty look for trade with both the British and the French.

Economy: stand for a national bank, infrastructure and stimulus measures to make America as prospering nation.

Trade: Support the tariff, when we have mature and stable industries tariffs can be lowered.

Budget: increase tariffs on new industries, look at building infrastructure and slowly paying down the debt.

Immigration: Keep Immigration as is currently.

@Hestia like this?

Edited by Sean F Kennedy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Name: Douglas Rider

Party: Liberty 

Office: Vermont Governor

Platform

National Strength: Focus on adding free states to the union, look to stop the spread of slavery beyond where it is already. Look at creating deal to abolish slavery without splitting the country in half, even if compensations are to be paid to slave owners.

Military Strength: Create a department of naval forces for the cabinet, keep budget for defensive purposes as the country grows.

Foreign Affairs: respected Jay’s Treaty look for trade with both the British and the French.

Economy: stand for a national bank, infrastructure and stimulus measures to make America as prospering nation.

Trade: Support the tariff, when we have mature and stable industries tariffs can be lowered.

Budget: increase tariffs on new industries, look at building infrastructure and slowly paying down the debt.

Immigration: Keep Immigration as is currently.

@Hestia like this?

Close! Just consult this spreadsheet. It has party office holders. You can choose from the Liberty party House members, or go private sector or state parties of choice (I.e state Sens and Reps). Just would need to change the office. Its also pinned on the discord 🙂

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Agh0M4ca0TV3dJPnDpl_u4XuKx7j0LB1Nt8InZpaJE/edit#gid=169061964

Edited by Hestia

Form

Name: James Otis

Office (if Senate, say what class): Governor of New Hampshire

Platform - Thank you to Vcczar for the basis on most of these, I tweaked them to reflect the RP and added specific issues to be addressed

National Strength: Go west young man, go west! We should sell cheap land out west to young people in order to encourage the taming of the frontier. Integrate the Indians into our society, and relocate further west those who refuse. Favor strong state, and local governments over a strong federal, and encourage self-sufficiency, self-government and individual responsibility, as the three key tenants of our revolution.

Military Strength: State controlled militias are fine in my opinion, but if congress passes a bill that would increase the size of our military, i would not oppose it as President.

Foreign Affairs: Prefer fellow republics like France, and the Dutch over the kingdoms of Spain, and Great Britain, but do not provoke a war.

Economy: On the whole, we favor an agricultural economy made up of yeoman farmers. Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God, if He ever had a chosen people, whose breast He has made His peculiar deposit for substantial and genuine virtue However, we are not opposed to all manufacturing, rather we believe that all people have the right to work to provide for their own subsistence and that an economic system which undermines that right is unacceptable.

Trade: Lower tariffs to the absolute minimum needed for revenue generation, and pursue a policy of free trade. Negotiate with the European powers to prevent raiding on our merchants.

Budget: Implement a graduated income tax that would serve as a disincentive to vast accumulations of wealth and would make funds available for some sort of benign redistribution downward.

Immigration: We support our current naturalization programs, and oppose religious bigotry, we ratified the first amendment for a reason.

Social Harmony: My supporters should emphasize a message of national unity. This is a campaign for every American

Mood of the people: We will run a positive, and uplifting campaign, the American people deserve to feel good about themselves.

Popularity of the Incumbent: Washington is a national hero, and is beloved for it. That said, we have disagreed with him on a number of matters, and so we should keep this election focused on our own vision, rather than on Washington

Party Power: Disavow partisanship, and emphasize the fact that I am a moderate, conciliatory politician

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Close! Just consult this spreadsheet. It has party office holders. You can choose from the Liberty party House members, or go private sector or state parties of choice (I.e state Sens and Reps). Just would need to change the office. Its also pinned on the discord 🙂

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Agh0M4ca0TV3dJPnDpl_u4XuKx7j0LB1Nt8InZpaJE/edit#gid=169061964

Ok change that to representative from Pennsylvania then 😃

Form

Name: John Henry Hooker

Party: American

Position: Senator TN Class 2

Platform:

National Strength: We need to focus on bringing back British Colonists who fled north through economic incentives. Use the western regions as new homelands for the immigrants, let them die fighting the injuns while the white Anglo-Saxon Protestants live in our homeland. Form new states in New England to empower the master race.

Military Strength: Create an Office of the Navy as a Cabinet-level office. Introduce a bill for a standing army in Congress. Ban papists and Frenchmen from serving in the army.

Foreign Affairs: Stand with Britain 100%. Introduce an alien and sedition act to defend against jacobin insurgents. Formally condemn France. Use the military to cleanse the west of injuns to make room for white Anglo-Saxon colonization.

Economy: Equivocate on the issue to avoid splitting the broad nativist coalition. Let individual party members vote how they see fit.

Trade: Equivocate to hold the broad coalition. Tell the northerners you want high tariffs and the southerners you want low tariffs. Don’t let them know what your against or what you’re for.

Budget: Support an independent treasury as a compromise between national banking and private banking. Pay off debts further through taxes on German beers, which no self respecting white English Protestant man would ever consume. 

Immigration: Bar all non-white immigration (slavs, southern Italians, Irish, Jews, Balkan peoples). Restrict immigration of Catholics heavily. Encourage immigration from Britain and Canada. Increase time to earn citizenship to 20 years. Set a time limit on importation of slaves (not because it’s morally right, but because nativists hate black people :/)

Social Harmony: Emphasize that this is a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant country. Negroes (unless enslaved), Jews, Papists, Irish, and Frenchmen aren’t welcome.

Mood of the people: Run a fear campaign. Make people fear a slave revolution, or a jacobin coup. Make them scared of others.

Popularity of the Incumbent: Praise Washington as an example of white Anglo-Saxon superiority. Use him in propaganda against mongrel races.

Party Power: Put racial divides over partisan divides. Use racial tension for political gain.

• Like 1

Form

Name: John Walton

Office (if Senate, say what class): GA-2

National Strength: Westward expansion. (Early, but 40 acres a mule!) 😛 Strong state and local Government, but powerful role model in Executive. The President should encourage greater public participation. 

Military Strength: Stronger military in the event of emergency, but not drastically. Defend settlers against hostile Indian Tribes should the need arise. Support local efforts for militias.

Foreign Affairs: France is our friend and any of those Federalists who want to suck up to British cronies are a buncha' chickens! Hope for peace, but the United States stands with France.

Economy: Support our fellow farmer men and ensure they have what they need as the United States ventures West! Deter Federalist attempts to undermine the hard working farmer. If they want to have Industrialism in their own joint, let them. But they won't put a finger on our farmers.

Trade: Low tariffs, free trade. Protecting American trading rights through shrewd diplomacy but use action as a last resort.

Budget: A National Bank would be a disaster as the Federalists and their cronies suck the spirit of the farmer and working man out of their honorably earned income. Independent Treasury is a decent idea.

Immigration: Support for current naturalization laws. Wary of Indian integration.

Social Harmony: The Democratic-Republican Party is the party of the farmer, working man, and any decent America wanting to make a living for themselves. Those are the true Americans. Those are who we fight for everyday.

Mood of the people: Run an uplifting campaign concerning fighting for the working men and farmers, but attack the Federalist for their elitist, anti-democratic, anti-republican values. They don't give a damn about the farmer, and they sure as hell don't give a damn about you. We do. 

Popularity of the Incumbent: Praise Washington in public as a hero. However, he's shown his true cards behind closed doors. Damn Federalist sympathizer... we won't say that out loud though.

Party Power: We don't like partisanship, but Federalists are genuinely against the American people. And we can't give an inch. 

• Like 1

Name: Oliver Wilson

Office: New Jersey House

Platform - 

National Strength: Expansion should be there, particularly to the northwest, but must be limited. We don't want to overextend the nation, and don't want to add any states which may be breeding grounds for slavery.

Military Strength: Keep a solid army and navy in case the British decide to return, for defense only.

Foreign Affairs: We must work together with any nations willing, whether it be the British, the French, the Spanish, or even the Prussians.

Economy: Industrialization is the key to this nation's future! Establish a national bank, use the government to build up this nation, unlike our oppressors before us. Continue the strength of northern industry and begin building more in the south as a way to lower dependence on slavery.

Trade: Tariffs are necessary for a prosperous nation. God bless America!

Budget: Establish a national bank, build infrastructure, raise tariffs.

Immigration: Come one, come all!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rezi said:

Name: Oliver Wilson

Office: New Jersey House

Platform - 

National Strength: Expansion should be there, particularly to the northwest, but must be limited. We don't want to overextend the nation, and don't want to add any states which may be breeding grounds for slavery.

Military Strength: Keep a solid army and navy in case the British decide to return, for defense only.

Foreign Affairs: We must work together with any nations willing, whether it be the British, the French, the Spanish, or even the Prussians.

Economy: Industrialization is the key to this nation's future! Establish a national bank, use the government to build up this nation, unlike our oppressors before us. Continue the strength of northern industry and begin building more in the south as a way to lower dependence on slavery.

Trade: Tariffs are necessary for a prosperous nation. God bless America!

Budget: Establish a national bank, build infrastructure, raise tariffs.

Immigration: Come one, come all!

The Nativists just had a stroke reading this

Edited by Zenobiyl

Name: Tristan J. Blumenau

Party: Federalist

Office: Senator of New Hampshire

Platform

National Strength: Focus on adding states to the union, advocate against slavery but don't touch the issue otherwise for now.

Military Strength: Continue to build up a strong army and navy. 

Foreign Affairs: look for trade with both the British and the French.

Economy: create a national bank, but let state banks decide most stuff.

Trade: Tariffs are an option currently, but should be looked at again at a later time.

Budget: Paying down the debt should be a priority, but we also need a strong military.

Immigration: Keep it as it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hestia said:

Just need our lovely Federalists and Independents!

@The Blood @MrPotatoTed and @ConservativeElector2

Take your time, let me know if you have any questions 😛

My sincere apologies!  I think I've overextended myself -- I'll need to take a step back from this one for a while.  I cede control of the Federalists to my colleague @ConservativeElector2.

Edited by MrPotatoTed
  • Like 1