The Political Lounge

Possible New Playtest

2 hours ago, pman said:

It will be interesting testing out how much of advantage, if any,  controlling multiple faction will be

By that light IF you have played before I do not mind letting you control two but the only ones I know who have done before are DJShakes.   I may be wrong 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

So what 6 vs 6?  Which means I play 4?  Way too much to me 

I mean 1 red player controls 2 factons, 1 red player controls one faction and maybe 1 cpu one and Mirror the same dynamic with the blue team or if we have 8 players, just do 2-1-1 vs 2-1-1 to test out a player of controlling two factions 

Edited by pman

2 hours ago, Bushwa777 said:

I have 7 peeps currently.  Need at least 1 or 2 more.  How bout it @WVProgressive, @Rezi, @Rodja or @ShortKing?

Short I'm not Eric will give you a fair shot

Stretched thin as it is kid, I'm going to have to decline. Best of luck to you though!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

Ok with pman playing 2 we got 9. 

So I can start building sheet this week and we hopefully can begin next week or so.  If bloot or one of you want to play 2 sides who have played before let me know.  

I am new as gm so we learn together 

Cool! Ideally someone else will do two sides as well so we can really test controlling multiple factions out

Edited by pman
  • Like 2