The Political Lounge

Possible New Playtest

1 minute ago, Bushwa777 said:

IF you have never played before make sure you can by 

1. preordering the game through 270 or being a kickstarter doner

2. having engaged on this board postively

3. make a promise that, unless I say something, you do a 24 hour turn around for playtest

4. IF you have done this game as a playtest I may need help with spreadsheet but I WILL come to you

So if you meet 1-3 and have never played before let me know and we can reach out to V for permission, which should be easy to get.  

1. I have done this under a different email, I will send it to vcczar when it is time to start.

2. I hope I have done this.

3. I can do that.

4. I might be able to help with spreadsheet(they are my specialty).

16 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

Here is who I have for playtest: 

@pman who is trying 2 slots 

@Imperator Taco Cat

@DJBillyShakes

@dkh64

@EYates

@Umbrella

@Bloot911

@Blockmon

@LainKino

That is 10!  So we are filled at this point. 

IF you have never played before make sure you can by 

1. preordering the game through 270 or being a kickstarter doner

2. having engaged on this board postively

3. make a promise that, unless I say something, you do a 24 hour turn around for playtest

4. IF you have done this game as a playtest I may need help with spreadsheet but I WILL come to you

So if you meet 1-3 and have never played before let me know and we can reach out to V for permission, which should be easy to get.  

So looks like a mostly rookie run except my limited experience and pman who is playing a new style.

• Like 3

Okay, let's see...

1. I'm a kickstarter donor.

2. I don't know if I count in this regard though. I've lurked here for a bit, but I just joined and started posting this morning.

3. I should be able to do that without any issues. I generally know my work schedule roughly a week in advance so I should be able to respond to each turn within 24 hours without a problem.

And I've never done a playtest before.

27 minutes ago, LainKino said:

Okay, let's see...

1. I'm a kickstarter donor.

2. I don't know if I count in this regard though. I've lurked here for a bit, but I just joined and started posting this morning.

3. I should be able to do that without any issues. I generally know my work schedule roughly a week in advance so I should be able to respond to each turn within 24 hours without a problem.

And I've never done a playtest before.

Ok just heard from v you need to be active longer but can put you in as a alternate for later in case people drop.