The Political Lounge

What outer territories are planned to be in the game?

Ideally, the entire world should hypothetically be possible, with custom state names also allowed. What good is a state named Washington if George Washington was never president. I would suggest a map drawer with straight line, latitude and longitude locks, and natural border locks to allow realistic borders. If this is too complicated, I understand. This is just the suggestion of an interested potential buyer.

24 minutes ago, theFreezerFlame said:

Ideally, the entire world should hypothetically be possible, 

I'm not going through all the events right now. But the vast majority, if not all of the americas are possibilities for expansion.

with custom state names also allowed. What good is a state named Washington if George Washington was never president.

Washington state (and everything else named after someone) have their names based off of who completed x achievement, ie: Washington is named after first two term president, or first president if no one got re-elected. 

. I would suggest a map drawer with straight line, latitude and longitude locks, and natural border locks to allow realistic borders. If this is too complicated, I understand. 

This would break the way the game hendels ec votes, but you can split/merge some states in Brazil, Canada and the west.

Edited by Imperator Taco Cat