The Political Lounge

What are the best PC Games You've Ever Played?

vcczar

Just now, vcczar said:

I should add that AMPU will be the best PC game once it is out. It will be on all of your lists. 

This is true,  just with Anthony would realize this will be a political gaming masterpiece.

I was thinking, I wonder how hard it would be for Anthony to make the game something like the browser based Sports games we just discovered, I'm assuming it will run way faster, and may possibly be easier to work with (you can play it online as well). How everything is clickable in those games is amazing. 

14 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

This is true,  just with Anthony would realize this will be a political gaming masterpiece.

I was thinking, I wonder how hard it would be for Anthony to make the game something like the browser based Sports games we just discovered, I'm assuming it will run way faster, and may possibly be easier to work with (you can play it online as well). How everything is clickable in those games is amazing. 

I was thinking the same thing. The game doesn't need to be fancy. 

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I was thinking the same thing. The game doesn't need to be fancy. 

Exactly, the amount of stuff you can do with the baseball version is unbelievable (I have already played from 1947-2021) 

It is quick, and those games where started by one person as well. And to be honest it does look nice, and has simple importing features as well. I could almost imagine an exact copy and paste (UI wise) but with AMPU, it would work really well. 

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I wish Anthony would realize the gold mine engine his election simulators are, potentially, and stop limiting the possibilities of his game to three forms of election that together cover a definite minority of actual elections in the world, and allow things like MMP, PR, STV, and others to broaden his game's potential. But he so narrowly-mindedly stick to self-inhibiting and frustrating, "marketing schemes," and endless non-committal responses.

I remember being excited that PR Allocation of EV's would come to PI...

never happened

😞 

Just now, Pringles said:

never happened

😞 

And two round elections...

19 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Exactly, the amount of stuff you can do with the baseball version is unbelievable (I have already played from 1947-2021) 

It is quick, and those games where started by one person as well. And to be honest it does look nice, and has simple importing features as well. I could almost imagine an exact copy and paste (UI wise) but with AMPU, it would work really well. 

The only thing I don't like about a browser game is that if the website goes offline permanently then you lose the game. However, if a game is downloadable, then you can play it even if the website disappears. 

1 hour ago, Patine said:

A a possible Chancellor Infinity to bring MMP from Chancellor Forever. But NO!

Instead, luxuriently debating Kanye West's stats as a candidate and cheeky and tasteless jokes on issue names and stances for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election were IMMENSELY higher priorities for him...

That Kanye debate genuinely made me lose brain cells. The fact that Kanye and arguing about his stats were the priorities of his game creating at that time... bruh moment. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pringles said:

never happened

😞 

Well, I found a way to deal with PR, by using the primary elections...

1 minute ago, Timur said:

Well, I found a way to deal with PR, by using the primary elections...

Still a rough draft.

(This is for South Korea's PR seats in the 2016 legislative election)

PR.JPG

• Like 1