The Political Lounge

Can't pre-order AMPU on the 270sims website

I want to pre-order the game however the website is broken, trying to buy with my card number gives an error and with paypal it shows this image.png.0baeb9934e19edd6ed291881e2fd00c5.png
Also this happens to every other game on the 270sims website, and the developer hasn't responded to my support mail, is there an alternative way of pre-ordering?

8 minutes ago, zaoti said:

I want to pre-order the game however the website is broken, trying to buy with my card number gives an error and with paypal it shows this image.png.0baeb9934e19edd6ed291881e2fd00c5.png
Also this happens to every other game on the 270sims website, and the developer hasn't responded to my support mail, is there an alternative way of pre-ordering?

I emailed the dev for you with a screenshot of this post. He’ll respond. 

15 hours ago, zaoti said:

how often does he read his mails? i sent the mail 2 days before this post and i still haven't gotten a response

He’s really hit or miss. Sometimes it’s like a couple hours and sometimes a week 

@zaoti he got back to me and said,

Thanks for this - I missed it when it first came in.

Hmmm ... orders are definitely coming in, so this might be something idiosyncratic with that person's setup. I haven't had anyone else contact me re this problem, yet.”

58 minutes ago, zaoti said:

i tried on multiple different devices

I remember one time the issue was trying to purchase the game from outside the US or Canada. If you happen to live internationally it seems like some nations aren’t compatible with the purchasing mechanism. I have no clue why. I under up having to purchase a game on a persons behalf after that person sent me money. I forgot how we got the purchase associated with his email address. It was a hassle. If you come from another nation you may want to Google “issues with purchasing a game overseas” and “won’t accept my payment.” It might help with a solution. If you are in the US this might be easier to fix.