The Political Lounge

CE2's 1800 election poll

Who do you vote for?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for? (Select only TWO)

• Vice President Thomas Jefferson - Pringles
    • Bushrod Washington - CE2
    • James Madison - Hestia
    • Associate Justice Samuel Adams - Sean F Kennedy
    • Fmr Governor George Clinton - Zenobiyl
    • Fmr Secy Alexander Hamilton - MrPotatoTed
    • John Adams - The Blood
    • Elizabeth Hamilton - Rezi
    • Chief Justice John Jay - Timur
  2. 2. Who would you vote for (Senate)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans
  3. 3. Who would you vote for (House)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2021 at 05:19 PM

Just now, Hestia said:

Yeah, I've brought this up too before. Maybe something that can be addressed for the next round. 

Yeah def ruins it, If there is a tie there can just be another poll to break the tie (like two round irl)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hestia said:

Yeah, I've brought this up too before. Maybe something that can be addressed for the next round. 

Yeah I agree. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zenobiyl said:

But if we dont do vote switches then VP Hamilton 🤮

I will never understand how anyone likes that man. 😔

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pringles said:

I will never understand how anyone likes that man. 😔

They haven’t heard about the Reynold affair and haven’t read enough of the Federalist Papers written by him.

Edited by Rezi

1 minute ago, Patine said:

And they don't know that he was the architect of the Electoral College and prevented true democracy and the will of the voters from even getting established in U.S. Government.

If you don’t like him then vote so he doesnt get VP plz

Well, I just realized that I had already cast one ballot for Hestia(I completely spaced that each person cast two when I went to "switch" my vote), so the subject is null either way for my vote, since I don't think double-voting should be allowed for one candidate.

Edited by The Blood

This is why need to stop having switching of votes

can you please remove that rule and make a vote a vote? @ConservativeElector2

• Like 3

The year is 1800. John Adam is being called gay and his wife has an STD. Alexander Hamilton failed in three back to back elections, had a massive sex scandal, and will get brained by Burr in a few years. John Jay lost the governor race to George Clinton and is politically irrelevant. The federalists have had scandal after scandal, division after division. They are so desperate for candidates they are running the wives of disgraced politicans. Despite massive gerrymandering they have lost the house and senate, and Thomas Jefferson was elected in a landslide. The age of Federalism is over, welcome to the new United States of America motherfuckers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zenobiyl said:

The year is 1800. John Adam is being called gay and his wife has an STD. Alexander Hamilton failed in three back to back elections, had a massive sex scandal, and will get brained by Burr in a few years. John Jay lost the governor race to George Clinton and is politically irrelevant. The federalists have had scandal after scandal, division after division. They are so desperate for candidates they are running the wives of disgraced politicans. Despite massive gerrymandering they have lost the house and senate, and Thomas Jefferson was elected in a landslide. The age of Federalism is over, welcome to the new United States of America motherfuckers.

I have no idea what's going on I just wanted to vote for Jefferson bc he has the best memes and I had a ham sandwich today that gave me heartburn so I'm not voting for the other guy

• Like 1

Just now, DakotaHale said:

I have no idea what's going on I just wanted to vote for Jefferson bc he has the best memes and I had a ham sandwich today that gave me heartburn so I'm not voting for the other guy

Thanks for not voting Hamilton 🤢, the guy literally had a scandal already wtf are ppl doing lmao

Thomas Jefferson is a based President anyways. So this new era is gonna be good. As Joe Biden would say, "America is back." 😛 

Federalists are terrible, and Alexander Hamilton is an overrated piece of.... *ahem* 

You know what I mean. 😛 

4 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Looks like Pres:Jefferson VP:Hamilton, this will be interesting...lol

Hamilton gets one term as an irrelevant sidelined VP, then loses when we switch to primary system. Fitting.

3 hours ago, Rezi said:

They haven’t heard about the Reynold affair and haven’t read enough of the Federalist Papers written by him.

It’s worth nothing that the Reynolds Affair absolutely is portrayed in the musical, along with how it wrecks not just his career but also his family.