The Political Lounge

CE2's 1804 election poll

Who do you vote for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which ticket (President and Vice President) do you support?

• President Thomas Jefferson - Pringles/James Madison - Hestia
    • Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette - Zenobiyl/Charles C. Pinckney - WVProgressive
  2. 2. Who would you vote for (Senate)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans
  3. 3. Who would you vote for (House)?

• Federalists
    • Democratic-Republicans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2021 at 04:51 PM

26 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

If everyone's ok with it the rule will be applied from 1808 on 😛 

Let's say the Federalist senate passed it, to avoid a Virginia powerhouse.

Fine by me.

John Adams will send a letter to the President congratulating him on his reelection victory, despite his support for Lafayette, and wishing him well as he continues to govern the nation. @Pringles

Federalist NY Sen. Dewitt Clinton congratulates Pres. Jefferson on re-election

"I applaud the president for an incredible, dominant re election victory, it is time for us to work together to move our country forward for years to come"

@Pringles

5 minutes ago, The Blood said:

John Adams will send a letter to the President congratulating him on his reelection victory, despite his support for Lafayette, and wishing him well as he continues to govern the nation. @Pringles

3 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Federalist NY Sen. Dewitt Clinton congratulates Pres. Jefferson on re-election

"I applaud the president for an incredible, dominant re election victory, it is time for us to work together to move our country forward for years to come"

@Pringles

President Jefferson responds to John Adams cordially, thanking him for his well wishes and his relief that America is now on track for a period of eased tensions. Jefferson says, "The Federalist Party was at a major crossroads this year. I am glad to see that it's path was the one of sanity."

President Jefferson thanks Senator Clinton for his congratulations, and promises to uphold his promise to the Senator of a position in his cabinet. 

• Like 1

Lafayette will wait a day to concede, in accordance with customary electoral procedure. Still, he can see the writing on the wall and writes a magnanimous letter to the apparent victor Thomas Jefferson. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zenobiyl said:

Lafayette will wait a day to concede, in accordance with customary electoral procedure. Still, he can see the writing on the wall and writes a magnanimous letter to the apparent victor Thomas Jefferson. 

President Jefferson returns the favor, and instead of overly focusing on politics, he writes another letter reminiscing the times during the Revolutionary War, and the "good old days." With Georgie, Samuel, John, and the rest of the gang. 🙂 He states how Former President Washington would be proud, God rest his soul. Jefferson is also sure to wish Lafayette's son, Georges Washington De Lafayette, a very well and happy life. 

John Quincy Adams will condemn Thomas Jefferson for declaring victory before the election is even over. He also calls for a recount of several questionable votes.

( @themiddlepolitical @vcczar @Sean F Kennedy)

These three voted federalist, but somehow the presidential vote got flipped to Jefferson. Curious 🤔. Adams demands a recount of these votes to find out if Jefferson bribed or threatened these people into betraying the Federalist Party. Adams also calls for more votes to be counted in federalist strongholds, to prove that Lafayette was the real winner.

2 minutes ago, Mishfox said:

John Quincy Adams will condemn Thomas Jefferson for declaring victory before the election is even over. He also calls for a recount of several questionable votes.

These three voted federalist, but somehow the presidential vote got flipped to Jefferson. Curious 🤔. Adams demands a recount of these votes to find out if Jefferson bribed or threatened these people into betraying the Federalist Party. Adams also calls for more votes to be counted in federalist strongholds, to prove that Lafayette was the real winner.

Sen. Dewitt Clinton condemns these allegations "Me and my fellow colleagues who supported Pres. Jefferson did so not just because of Pres. Jefferson's leadership, but because of the fear of where our party is heading. The fear from Alexander Hamilton, to now a carpet bagger from France- Our party needs to change directions quickly, or we will be no more."

Edited by themiddlepolitical

3 minutes ago, Mishfox said:

My friend, you seem high on copium. 😉 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Sen. Dewitt Clinton condemns these allegations "Me and my fellow colleagues who supported Pres. Jefferson did so not just because of Pres. Jefferson's leadership, but because of the fear of where our party is heading. The fear from Alexander Hamilton, to now a carpet bagger from France- Our party needs to change directions quickly, or we will be no more."

John Quincy Adams calls for a vote to expel DeWitt Clinton from the Federalist Party for being a FINO traitor who supports slave fuckers.

1 minute ago, Mishfox said:

John Quincy Adams calls for a vote to expel DeWitt Clinton from the Federalist Party for being a FINO traitor who supports slave fuckers.

"All I hear is talk from a losing presidential candidate, who couldn't win his own party's primary, while Lafayette has not had allegations, the loud mouth of JQA is all we hear, a parasite of our party indeed." 

-NY Sen. Dewitt Clinton

Just now, Mishfox said:

Lafayette urges federalists not to expel DeWitt Clinton, as the Federalist Party is a big tent which accepts differences of opinion from all it’s members. 

• Like 1

Just now, themiddlepolitical said:

"All I hear is talk from a losing presidential candidate, while Lafayette has not had allegations, the loud mouth of JQA is all we hear, a parasite of our party indeed." 

-NY Sen. Dewitt Clinton

Mish doesn’t speak for me. I want nothing to do with this drama.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zenobiyl said:

Mish doesn’t speak for me. I want nothing to do with this drama.

(aye, that's what I said haha)

Sen. Dewitt Clinton calls for peace within the Federalist party and to get back to it's roots, and to weed out the Hamiltonism that has effected it. 

1 hour ago, Mishfox said:

John Adams will condemn his son's wild accusations and speculation, and will defend Jefferson as the winner of the election.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pringles said:

President Jefferson returns the favor, and instead of overly focusing on politics, he writes another letter reminiscing the times during the Revolutionary War, and the "good old days." With Georgie, Samuel, John, and the rest of the gang. 🙂 He states how Former President Washington would be proud, God rest his soul. Jefferson is also sure to wish Lafayette's son, Georges Washington De Lafayette, a very well and happy life. 

"Don't lecture me about the war; you didn't fight in it."  Hamilton to Jefferson during a cabinet battle, in the musical Hamilton

Bold of a man who never wore the uniform to reminisce on a war as the good old days.  ;c)  Jefferson was an important politician and writer during the Revolutionary War, but never a soldier.

1 minute ago, MrPotatoTed said:

"Don't lecture me about the war; you didn't fight in it."  Hamilton to Jefferson during a cabinet battle, in the musical Hamilton

Bold of a man who never wore the uniform to reminisce on a war as the good old days.  ;c)  Jefferson was an important politician and writer during the Revolutionary War, but never a soldier.

Oh please... all of these gentlemen collaborated with one another at some point during the Revolutionary War. Continental Congress... reminiscing on the good old days is remembering the Revolutionary War as a whole. 😛 

Besides, you're dead anyways, you can't talk! 😛 

Damn Federalist. 

Jk. ❤️ you Actinguy. 😄 

3 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

P.S. quoting Hamilton is indeed very cringe. 😛 

Just now, Pringles said:

Oh please... all of these gentlemen collaborated with one another at some point during the Revolutionary War. Continental Congress... reminiscing on the good old days is remembering the Revolutionary War as a whole. 😛 

Besides, you're dead anyways, you can't talk! 😛 

Damn Federalist. 

Jk. ❤️ you Actinguy. 😄 

No idea he was Actingguy hahaha confusing me w the name change

1 minute ago, Pringles said:

P.S. quoting Hamilton is indeed very cringe. 😛 

Thinking everything is cringe is cringe.  ;c)

1 minute ago, themiddlepolitical said:

No idea he was Actingguy hahaha confusing me w the name change

You weren't here when I debuted the new name, but surely my overuse of the c-nosed winky face was a giveaway.  ;c)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Thinking everything is cringe is cringe.  ;c)

You weren't here when I debuted the new name, but surely my overuse of the c-nosed winky face was a giveaway.  ;c)

Aye, aye it was 😉