The Political Lounge

Which Party Wins When All Elections from 1856-2020 are Combined

vcczar

Who wins if Barack Delano Jackson faces Abraham Reagan? 

Below is a map of which party has won the most presidential elections in the states since 1856. In the event of ties, I gave the state to the party that is most likely going to win it in 2024. 

I was a little surprised at the outcome in the EC, which shows that Barack Delano Jackson gets the win. However, Abraham Reagan looks like he would have lost the election but won 55%-60% of the PV!!!! This because most of the Red States have gone solidly Red, especially in the west. Blue election leads are narrow. They're also on the verge of seeing some of the Southern states flip in about 5 elections. 

ADvYl.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Below is a map of which party has won the most presidential elections in the states since 1856. In the event of ties, I gave the state to the party that is most likely going to win it in 2024. 

I was a little surprised at the outcome in the EC, which shows that Barack Delano Jackson gets the win. However, Abraham Reagan looks like he would have lost the election but won 55%-60% of the PV!!!! This because most of the Red States have gone solidly Red, especially in the west. Blue election leads are narrow. They're also on the verge of seeing some of the Southern states flip in about 5 elections. 

ADvYl.png

Haha, that's pretty cool. Not surprised by the south. IT was blue for a generation... southern realignment as really only been a thing for... eh, 60 years now

13 minutes ago, vcczar said:

ADvYl.png

I’m surprised WV is already red with this method.

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

Did you count the Know-Nothing, Constitutional Unionist, Populist, Progressive, Dixiecrat, American Independent, and Reform Party votes for spoiler factor in these State totals for EV's?

Yes

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vcczar said:

ADvYl.png

Well, since it's Barack Delano Jackson, isn't it possible that the die-hard-racist-segregationist Southern Whites voted for the Republicans?

• Like 1