Jump to content
The Political Lounge

CE2's 1808 primary poll


 Share

What do you prefer?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your preferred Democratic-Republican nominee?

    • Sen./Sec. Dewitt Clinton - Themiddlepolitical
    • Associate Justice John Randolph of Roanoke - WVProgressive
    • Governor William Henry Harrison - MrPotatoTed
  2. 2. Who is your preferred Federalist nominee?

    • Timothy Pickering - Timur
    • John Quincy Adams - Mishfox
    • Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette - Zenobiyl

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2021 at 05:27 PM

Recommended Posts

Dewitt Clinton nearing on declaring victory, offers cabinet position to Randolph and Harrison

"The numbers appear tonight that we have won, I want to thank the support of everybody tonight, and with swift concessions I would like to offer Mr.Harrison and Mr.Randolph cabinet spots ( @WVProgressive @MrPotatoTed ). We are going into the General election strong, I believe we will be the uniter of both sides and we as 2 united parties can pursue the war of 1812 ahead"

-Sen/Sec Dewitt Clinton 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Dewitt Clinton nearing on declaring victory, offers cabinet position to Randolph and Harrison

"The numbers appear tonight that we have won, I want to thank the support of everybody tonight, and with swift concessions I would like to offer Mr.Harrison and Mr.Randolph cabinet spots ( @WVProgressive @MrPotatoTed ). We are going into the General election strong, I believe we will be the uniter of both sides and we as 2 united parties can pursue the war of 1812 ahead"

-Sen/Sec Dewitt Clinton 

Randolph only asks that he be allowed to retain his seat on the Supreme Court. In the press he gives a begrudging endorsement of Clintons as "Better than a Federalist."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

President Jefferson gives a solemn nod of approval at the result of the Democratic Republican Primary.

In the meantime, Justice Andrew Jackson only attends Supreme Court hearings on occasion as he is reinstated as a General to the United States Armed Forces, and begins commanding soldiers throughout the War of 1812.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pringles said:

President Jefferson gives a solemn nod of approval at the result of the Democratic Republican Primary.

In the meantime, Justice Andrew Jackson only attends Supreme Court hearings on occasion as he is reinstated as a General to the United States Armed Forces, and begins commanding soldiers throughout the War of 1812.

@ConservativeElector2
John Quincy Adams calls for judicial impeachment of Andrew Jackson, because he isn’t attending any of his Supreme Court duties. He hopes the federalist senate will assist him 😈

Edited by Mishfox
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mishfox said:

@ConservativeElector2
John Quincy Adams calls for judicial impeachment of Andrew Jackson, because he isn’t attending any of his Supreme Court duties. He hopes the federalist senate will assist him 😈

Upon catching wind of the fanatic, and lunatic, John Quincy Adams;

General Jackson challenges him to a duel upon the end of the War of 1812.

Saying that the son of a bitch rich son probably can't even use a gun. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, themiddlepolitical said:

Dewitt Clinton nearing on declaring victory, offers cabinet position to Randolph and Harrison

"The numbers appear tonight that we have won, I want to thank the support of everybody tonight, and with swift concessions I would like to offer Mr.Harrison and Mr.Randolph cabinet spots ( @WVProgressive @MrPotatoTed ). We are going into the General election strong, I believe we will be the uniter of both sides and we as 2 united parties can pursue the war of 1812 ahead"

-Sen/Sec Dewitt Clinton 

Harrison accepts the duty and honor of serving the nation in whatever capacity the President may see fit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mishfox said:

@ConservativeElector2

accepted. I will aim for the head mr Jackson 😈

This is actually ill-advised.  Both the military and police train to shoot "center mass" (the stomach/chest) -- only because if you aim at center mass and miss by a few inches, you're still likely to hit SOMETHING on your opponent.  A leg, an arm, the head, something.  But if you aim for the head and miss by a couple inches, you're likely to miss your opponent all together.  

And especially for the in-game era where the medical practice is still woefully inadequate, a bullet anywhere at all could well be life-threatening -- even if it's from the resulting infection.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Justice Andrew Jackson apologizes for the nasty affair. But it was him or me. Jackson states he feels no remorse towards the lunatic. 

Jackson would return to his duties as General the following days, as the War of 1812 rages on.

John Quincy Adams Jr. will demand a second impeachment of Andrew Jackson for murder, and that he goes to prison.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lafayette announces that with the possibility of war looming the country needs to be united, and the good of the nation must come before any political divides. For that reason Lafayette declares he will endorse DeWitt Clinton and serve as his running mate in the newly formed National Unity Party. This move will ensure a stable 8 years of government unimpeded by factional disputes. 

@ConservativeElector2@themiddlepolitical

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zenobiyl said:

Lafayette announces that with the possibility of war looming the country needs to be united, and the good of the nation must come before any political divides. For that reason Lafayette declares he will endorse DeWitt Clinton and serve as his running mate in the newly formed National Unity Party. This move will ensure a stable 8 years of government unimpeded by factional disputes. 

@ConservativeElector2@themiddlepolitical

 

Sen. Dewitt Clinton announces the confirmation of this message.

"We shall fight with something I have preached my entire run, unity- for keeping our country stable in times of war, and for the prosperity of our nation."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...