The Political Lounge

AMPU Playtest sign up

AMPU Playtest Sign Up  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playtesting AMPU?

2. 2. Have you playtested AMPU before?

3. 3. The game will be a PC game but the playtest is in the forum using several spreadsheets and documents that you will need to access and parse through. Still interested?

4. 4. At times, the playtest GM will need help running the playtest. Will you be available to help with simple tasks if called upon?

5. 5. I often need help filling out spreadsheets for the game. I require that playtesters be available to help fill these out for 15 minutes a day minimum. Are you still interested in playtesting?

6. 6. As this game is meant for the CPU and a human will be processing every move, it can take about a week to get through half a presidential term sometimes. Still want to play?

7. 7. Any other questions?

• Yes (mention below)
    • No

Just now, vcczar said:

I forgot to ask a question asking players to commit to the 24 hour rule. @MrPotatoTed once we get a list of people, we need to ask them to agree to this as well. 

Yep, not a problem.  My general guide has always been that real life comes first -- but that folks need to communicate that real life has come up and they won't be around for a couple days.  I give out my cell number to those who are in the US, I'm also happy to give my email address to those who aren't.  Just a quick text "Hey, something came up and I won't be able to play until Tuesday" or something is perfectly fine.  But when folks disappear without that heads up, I usually try to replace them as quickly as we can.

4 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

@vcczar do you want to give a pitch on what AMPU is, for those who don't know what the heck we're talking about? 

Only if they ask. I'm really crammed for time to type out anything lengthy. Already wasted time with this poll. Wanted to finish Scripted Events today, but that won't happen.