• The Mandalorian
    • Resistance
    • Haven't Seen Them/Other
  3. 3. Best Trilogy

• Prequels
    • Originals
    • Sequels
    • Haven't Seen Them

Can't vote because I have no response to question #2. Haven't seen those. 

The original trilogy is basically tied for favorite movie. I like them all for different reasons. Prequels and sequels were okay. Sequels better than prequels. Best prequel is Revenge of the Sith. Best sequel might be Last Jedi. Worst was probably the first two prequels, although I'm okay with them. 

I think my favorite character is probably either Anakin, or Obi-Wan. I've only seen Episodes 1-7, and of those my favorite is absolutely Episode 6. Both the 2003, and 2008 Clone Wars tv series are good but I grew up on the 2008 series, and only saw the 2003 series in my adolescence, so I'm biased towards that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

Can't vote because I have no response to question #2. Haven't seen those. 

The original trilogy is basically tied for favorite movie. I like them all for different reasons. Prequels and sequels were okay. Sequels better than prequels. Best prequel is Revenge of the Sith. Best sequel might be Last Jedi. Worst was probably the first two prequels, although I'm okay with them. 

59 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm torn on Best Movie between the Return of the Jedi and Attack of the Clones. Plus, my favourite Star Wars TV series by far was the, '80's cartoon, "Droids," and I haven't even watched any of the ones you've listed (grrr... no, "Other - Please Specify," option means I can't fill this one out - a problem that's occured a few times on this forum, before 😬 ).

Just added an option for that

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hestia said:

Rogue One gang 

Favories would be Jyn Erso, Ahsoka, Anakin (Clone Wars), and Padme 

In terms of single movie characters, Jyn, Cassian, and K2 are my favorites. But, I am just an all-around fan of Rogue One. They nailed it with that side of the story (which still has a whole lot of potential beyond just that one movie).

For question one. Best prequel-Revenge, best OT-Empire, best ST-Last Jedi

For question two. Mando and son, but closely followed by OG Clone Wars from 03.

For question three. Prequels. I grew up with them so they are near and dear to my heart.

For favorite character, Obi-Wan/Ben, HK-47, Wicket, and Kuiil.

Bonus round. I love the story and the games themselves in the KOTOR series.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dobs said:

Honorable mentions for some favorite characters: Hondo Ohnaka, BA Cad Bane, Representative Binks, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Bane (and Darth Zanna), Master Plo Koon, and BABU FRIK

Plo Koon is amazing and I am glad someone else appreciates him 

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

"He thinka he has such a BEEG head..."

12 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Plo Koon is amazing and I am glad someone else appreciates him 

I should also mention that I adore Masterin Mace.

16 hours ago, Patine said:

Honourable mention for the made for TV only Star Wars Movies, "The Star Wars Holiday Special (1978)," (and no, it's not a myth or urban legend - I have a digital recording of a VHS recording of it) - which includes a segment with Beatrice Arthur, and the two made for TV Ewoks movies from the mid-'80's, "Caravan of Courage," and, "the Battle for Endor," (the latter of which has Wilfried Brimley in it - and those along with the '80's Ewoks cartoons that ran back-to-back every Saturday with aforementioned Droid Cartoons). The Timothy Zahn, "Thrawn Trilogy," and some of the licensed Dark Horse Comics Star Wars series (including one featuring Jabba the Hutt called, "the Art of the Deal," no less 😛 ), and a lot of the good stuff to fill out the Westend Games' Star Wars: the Role-Playing Game (a table-top dice, pencil, and paper one), who apparently came up with the names Palpatine, Coruscant, Twi'lek, and others, to fill out source material, and these terms were adopted by LucasFilm as official canon, and introduced formally when the Prequels were released. All of these, and other things, both hits and misses, from the original, but tragically decanonized original licensed franchise by Lucas.

The Thrawn Trilogy is fantastic. While I am glad they ended up bringing him back into canon, it is nowhere as good as the OG material

Great poll.

When I was younger, my favorite Star Wars film was Attack of the Clones because I like the Geonosis battle very much. However, as I grew older I came to like Revenge of the Sith more. It has the best dialogues to reflect on and the parallel duel is probably in the run for the greatest sequence in all film history.

I've only watched a few episodes of the canonical Clone Wars series. Can't say much about them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Great poll.

When I was younger, my favorite Star Wars film was Attack of the Clones because I like the Geonosis battle very much. However, as I grew older I came to like Revenge of the Sith more. It has the best dialogues to reflect on and the parallel duel is probably in the run for the greatest sequence in all film history.

I've only watched a few episodes of the canonical Clone Wars series. Can't say much about them.

Revenge of the Sith used to be my favorite because that was the first one I got to see in theaters. Plus, it is a very well done movie (outside of the one Frankenstein Vader Nooooooo moment). Though, the originals have surpassed it as I have grown up. Now, Rogue One has been my favorite ever since it was released.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Revenge of the Sith used to be my favorite because that was the first one I got to see in theaters. Plus, it is a very well done movie (outside of the one Frankenstein Vader Nooooooo moment). Though, the originals have surpassed it as I have grown up. Now, Rogue One has been my favorite ever since it was released.

I see. I've watched Attack of the Clones as my first Star Wars movie. I like the Prequels much more than the original trilogy. Probably it's because of the special effects but I also like the story more.