The Political Lounge

AMPU 1944 Rookie Draft

AMPU 1944 Rookie Draft  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

• Patrick Lucey of WI - 36
    • Terry Sanford of NC - 36
    • George C Wallace of AL - 36
    • Hugh Carey of NY - 31
    • John W King of NH - 31
    • John Connally of TX - 30
    • Robert Byrd of WV - 27
    • John F Kennedy of MA - 23
    • Eugene McCarthy of MN - 21
    • Billy Graham of NC - 15
  2. 2. Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

• William Scranton of PA - 31
    • Charles Percy of IL - 28
    • Edward Brooke of MA - 27
    • Robert D Orr of IN - 26
    • Otis Bowen of IN - 23
    • Spiro T Agnew of MD - 19
    • Eva Peron of "South America" - 17

@Beetlejuice @Cal @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Eugene @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @jnewt @JohnGRobertsJr @jvikings1 @kelley05v42774750 @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Mishfox @MrPotatoTed @NYRepublican @Patine @pFzCXDHANyh @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @SilentLiberty @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @TZMB @upandaway @vcczar @Wiw @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl

Peron requires South America being conquered. Some might be surprised that JFK is only a 23 draft value. While he's got a lot of qualities that will help him get elected, he has very little historical range as far as tangible accomplishments before and during his presidency. However, players can make him even greater than he was as president. 

Just now, vcczar said:

@Beetlejuice @Cal @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Eugene @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @jnewt @JohnGRobertsJr @jvikings1 @kelley05v42774750 @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Mishfox @MrPotatoTed @NYRepublican @Patine @pFzCXDHANyh @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @SilentLiberty @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @TZMB @upandaway @vcczar @Wiw @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl

Peron requires South America being conquered. Some might be surprised that JFK is only a 23 draft value. While he's got a lot of qualities that will help him get elected, he has very little historical range as far as tangible accomplishments before and during his presidency. However, players can make him even greater than he was as president. 

Graham is the Rev. Billy Graham. 

Tough choice for me on both sides, but ultimately the allure of making either Evita, or George Wallace President was too good to pass up. I apologize if I missed it, but is Juan Peron also included in the game as a South American statesman? 

6 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Tough choice for me on both sides, but ultimately the allure of making either Evita, or George Wallace President was too good to pass up. I apologize if I missed it, but is Juan Peron also included in the game as a South American statesman? 

I don't think he is. There's only a handful of international leaders. Maybe I'll add him later. 

• Like 1

I like McCarthy (his ideological opposite John Bolton views him a man of integrity). Billy Graham and Wallace would be interesting.