The Political Lounge

RIP John McAfee

DakotaHale

30 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Somewhat belated post. John McAfee wasn’t the best man, but he was an extremely interesting man who lived one hell of a crazy life and the world is now a slightly less interesting place with him gone. RIP in power king 👑 

836878C9-9160-41E3-8AE8-1717E6AC84E8.jpeg.b3818e070aca815c2592ecfeb26f5412.jpeg

I remember him running as a Libertarian. Outside of his software, I know very little about him. If he was a good man, then it is a loss. 

17 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I remember him running as a Libertarian. Outside of his software, I know very little about him. If he was a good man, then it is a loss. 

I will remember him most for his defense of digital privacy rights, and for being America’s last outlaw. Dude lived more in 70 years than I will in 10 lifetimes. Owned dozens of illegal firearms, married a prostitute, did hard drugs, lost $100M dollars, lived on the run from American authorities for years, ran for President and came in third place (Libertarian primary) from jail, and may have been involved in the disappearance of a man. 

Other than that he was a stand up guy. 

10F3D26B-9CE2-46E5-B7A6-4AC2F92A54CB.jpeg.0f784ebc7825d470c842491bb2ae3dc6.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:44 PM, DakotaHale said:

Somewhat belated post. John McAfee wasn’t the best man, but he was an extremely interesting man who lived one hell of a crazy life and the world is now a slightly less interesting place with him gone. RIP in power king 👑 

836878C9-9160-41E3-8AE8-1717E6AC84E8.jpeg.b3818e070aca815c2592ecfeb26f5412.jpeg

I have trouble believing he actually killed himself (much like Epstein), especially considering his tweet about enjoying life and being suspicious if he ends up dead.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

I have trouble believing he actually killed himself (much like Epstein), especially considering his tweet about enjoying life and being suspicious if he ends up dead.

I could see that, but he also seems crazy enough to have thought he'd be fine in prison but then when it came to it he wasnt.

21 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

If anything, his suicide is even more suspicious than Epstein's

• Agree 1