8.Kevin McCarthy

7.Joe Manchin

6.Ted Cruz

5.Lauren Boebert

4.Josh Hawley

3.Matt Gaetz

2.MTG

1.Mitch McConnel

This just in: Rodja prefers the hundreds of jokers who objected to democracy over a moderate because she is not far-left enough.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Dobs said:

This just in: Rodja prefers the hundreds of jokers who objected to democracy over a moderate because she is not far-left enough.

This is my list of 10 prominent congresspeople i dislike the most,of course the guys who tried to overturn elections are worse but they aren't important enough to be on my mind when making a list like this.Sinema and Manchin are standing in the way of any real progress,playing obstructive games and are not much better than Mitch McConnell

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rodja said:

This is my list of 10 prominent congresspeople i dislike the most,of course the guys who tried to overturn elections are worse but they aren't important enough to be on my mind when making a list like this.Sinema and Manchin are standing in the way of any real progress,playing obstructive games and are not much better than Mitch McConnell

Which is why Sinema is my Desert Queen and Manchin my Mountain King.

Governing from the center and halting the far-left since 2021 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dobs said:

Which is why Sinema is my Desert Queen and Manchin my Mountain King.

Governing from the center and halting the far-left since 2021 😎

Your king and queen are reason why people cant get living wage.Very cool indeed.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Rodja said:

Your king and queen are reason why people cant get living wage.Very cool indeed.

The same reason thousand business’s may continue to have the audacity to exist against the mandate of government. Very cool indeed. EF3CCB26-EAE2-44B7-8C19-D760C79B3969.jpeg.8b71c5f81d98664759383032c75ab99f.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Dobs said:

The same reason thousand business’s may continue to have the audacity to exist against the mandate of government. Very cool indeed. EF3CCB26-EAE2-44B7-8C19-D760C79B3969.jpeg.8b71c5f81d98664759383032c75ab99f.jpeg

Whats the point of the buisness if they pay their workers a wage they cant survive on?!

4 minutes ago, Rodja said:

Whats the point of the buisness if they pay their workers a wage they cant survive on?!

What’s the point of a government mandate forcing businesses to pay your version of a living wage (which is removed from reality anyway) that will make them be able to pay fewer (and in many cases no) people.

The free market stays winning in terms of lifting people from poverty and created wealth and economic mobility for the disadvantaged.

Listing this off the top of my head so don't think they're in a order of least shittiest to shittiest.

1. MTG

2. Josh Hawley

3. Ted Cruz

4. Lauren Boebert

5. Cori Bush

6. Matt Gaetz

7. Ilhan Omar

8. Rashida Tlaib 

9. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

10. Mary Miller

• Like 1

Listing off top of the head, so it's not in order, but at the beginning it probably is lol

1. MTG

2. Lauren Boebert

3. Josh Hawley

4. Ted Cruz

5. Matt Gaetz

6. Paul Gosar

7. Kevin McCarthy

8. Tommy Tuberville (he's just so dumb)

9. Madison Cawthorn

10. Mitch McConnell 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

1. Lisa Murkowski

2. Liz Cheney

3. Nancy Pelosi

4. Ilhan Omar

5. Rashida Tlaib

6. Mazie Hirono

7. Raphael Warnock

8. Mitt Romney

9. Dick Durbin

10. Josh Hawley

I'm kind of surprised you dislike Hawley.  The others don't surprise me. I'm curious why Hirono and Warnock are specifically chosen.

6 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'm kind of surprised you dislike Hawley.  The others don't surprise me. I'm curious why Hirono and Warnock are specifically chosen.

Hawley: I was involved in the primary against Hawley, and I was not impressed with his performance. He was Mitch's candidate in the race but was able to gain the support of conservative organizations (thus giving an easy path the election without putting in the work). He promised he would not run for Senate during his AG run (claiming he wasn't a ladder climber), which obviously was not true. Hawley is also way too involved with economic nationalism (ie big government Republican economics).

Hirono: The big reason I put her here is because every time I see something newsworthy from her, she seems like an absolute idiot. During the Kavanaugh hearings, she made a fool of herself (along with other "MeToo" stuff).

Warnock because of his past before becoming a Senator. It is an absolute joke that he is regarded as a pastor. His teachings are not biblical, and he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Though him lying about his past statements on voter id (saying he never opposed it) is a strike against him in his very new tenure.

All in all, it was difficult to narrow this down to just 10. Leadership on both sides (in both houses) was considered. Cori Bush was considered. Lindsey Graham was considered. Adam Kinzinger was considered. There are probably a few more from each party that I am forgetting here as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Hawley: I was involved in the primary against Hawley, and I was not impressed with his performance. He was Mitch's candidate in the race but was able to gain the support of conservative organizations (thus giving an easy path the election without putting in the work). He promised he would not run for Senate during his AG run (claiming he wasn't a ladder climber), which obviously was not true. Hawley is also way too involved with economic nationalism (ie big government Republican economics).

Hirono: The big reason I put her here is because every time I see something newsworthy from her, she seems like an absolute idiot. During the Kavanaugh hearings, she made a fool of herself (along with other "MeToo" stuff).

Warnock because of his past before becoming a Senator. It is an absolute joke that he is regarded as a pastor. His teachings are not biblical, and he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Though him lying about his past statements on voter id (saying he never opposed it) is a strike against him in his very new tenure.

All in all, it was difficult to narrow this down to just 10. Leadership on both sides (in both houses) was considered. Cori Bush was considered. Lindsey Graham was considered. Adam Kinzinger was considered. There are probably a few more from each party that I am forgetting here as well.

Hawley's on my list. The others you've selected are not, which is probably to be expected. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

11 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Who is this Mary Miller? I have honestly never seen/heard anything about her

She is a Representative from Illinois. She caused controversy by quoting Hitler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patine said:

There is ONE quote from Hitler that is a valid and poignant quote neutral and apart from his signature rhetoric,

"It is far easier to convince them of a big lie than a small one,"

But I assume that was the quote in question?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/533371-freshman-gop-lawmaker-apologizes-for-hitler-quote

5 minutes ago, Timur said:

I mean, why quote Hitler in the first place when you have many other choices.

From what I read, it does seem like things were blown out of proportion because the quote is actually very true (especially from a political perspective). However, the optics of doing so are absolutely terrible, and, like you said, there are plenty of other options that fit the occasion which would have avoided this mess.

19 minutes ago, Timur said:

She is a Representative from Illinois. She caused controversy by quoting Hitler.

Also, there seems to be a pattern showing which Republicans are Far-Right (certain votes like the "No" on the Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill, "No" on condemning Myanmar, etc.). Names like Paul Gosar, Louie Gohmert, Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Mary Miller, Greg Steube, etc. will show up.

• 2 weeks later...

So far: 

Josh Hawley 7

Marjorie Taylor Greene 6

Matt Gaetz 6

Lauren Boebert 6

Rashida Tlaib 4

Ted Cruz 4

AOC 3

Paul Gosar 3

Madison Cawthorne 3

Ilhan Omar 3