The Political Lounge

Most handsome Biden administration member (male)

Who is the most handsome Biden administration member (male)?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most handsome Biden administration member (male)?

• Joe Biden
    • Antony Blinken
    • Lloyd Austin
    • Merrick Garland
    • Tom Vilsack
    • Marty Walsh
    • Xavier Becerra
    • Pete Buttigieg
    • Miguel Cardona
    • Denis McDonough
    • Alejandro Mayorkas
    • Michael S. Regan
    • Eric Lander
    • Ron Klain

18 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Can't say definitively. But Joe was definitely a handsome dude back in the 70s and 80s.

Yeah, I'd say Biden had been. Don't really know now. Maybe Buttigieg just because he hasn't a lot of wrinkles and white hair. I'm not great at judging attractiveness in men. Some of these people I don't know what they look like. Lloyd Austin looks cool. 

Personally, I think Mr. Lander looks the best. I think he has that nerdish quality to him, he's a bit cute. It's hard for me to judge attractiveness in men, since I'm not in to them, but Lander looks like the kind of guy I'd go after, if something went disastrously wrong, and I somehow became straight.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Yeah, I'd say Biden had been. Don't really know now. Maybe Buttigieg just because he hasn't a lot of wrinkles and white hair. I'm not great at judging attractiveness in men. Some of these people I don't know what they look like. Lloyd Austin looks cool. 

Joe_and_Jilly_Biden_early_photo.thumb.jpg.56ee381747d7a188c34653b499518959.jpg

Look at that handsome devil. 😛 Young Joe and Jill are so sweet together. Still are. Best White House couple since Obama, both Bush's and Reagan. 😄 

And yeah, hard for me to judge men, not attracted to them. But I always think a nice smile is great and good hair. JFK, Reagan, Joe, even Buttigieg maybe, they fit the bill. 

• Like 1

Interesting and understandable replies.

My favorite is Blinken, he really looks like a man I'd be maybe into if I were a straight woman. Runners-up include for me Buttigieg, Austin and Garland. Adding Lander here as well.

Edited by ConservativeElector2