The Political Lounge

DeSantis is announcing officially tomorrow on Twitter Spaces, With Elon Musk, moderated by David Sacks

7 hours ago, Cenzonico said:

Ron DeSantis already flopping hard right now, boy is just trying to get some momentum going... with Elon Musk of all people. 

"Hey, elect me instead of Donald Trump, because Donald Trump always puts his ego ahead of making intelligent decisions.  And now, to help me reiterate that point...here's Elon Musk?"

2 hours ago, MrPotatoTed said:

"Hey, elect me instead of Donald Trump, because Donald Trump always puts his ego ahead of making intelligent decisions.  And now, to help me reiterate that point...here's Elon Musk?"

DeSantis isn't even much better than Trump on that front. I guess Elon Musk is a good pick to double down.

This was a brilliant move, everyone! (it's been 23 minutes and they've been unable to start due to technical difficulties)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Damn, DeSantis looks old. Can’t believe he’s born a year ahead of me. I thought we had a 10 year age gap, maybe 8 was believable. He’ll be 45 soon, but for now we’re the same age. Everything about him reads 55 year old guy to me.