The Political Lounge

Cruz does something right.

vcczar

Until QAnon Politicians, such as MTG and Bohbert, Ted Cruz was easily my least favorite politician, so much so that I was glad Trump beat him in the primaries in 2016. Cruz is probably still in my top 10 least favorites, but Gaetz and a few others are worse than him, in my opinion. 

However, he does something right for once. In fact, I can't think of a single other time that I would ever applaud Cruz for anything. But I do believe in giving credit when politicians do and say the right thing. He does so here: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4025387-cruz-condemns-sweeping-anti-gay-uganda-law-as-horrific-and-wrong/

• Based 1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day -- so it's notable that this is the first time Ted Cruz has been right in more than 3,650+ days.  ;c)

That said, naturally I do agree with his statement here.

Notably, I believe his daughter came out as bisexual last year.  Perhaps that has been an influence here.

Edited by MrPotatoTed
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day -- so it's notable that this is the first time Ted Cruz has been right in more than 3,650+ days.  ;c)

That said, naturally I do agree with his statement here.

Notably, I believe his daughter came out as bisexual last year.  Perhaps that has been an influence here.

I’m waiting for Cruz to identify as a woman but then not shave.