The Political Lounge

AMPU Playtest Draft

48 minutes ago, Rodja said:

James Warren @WVProgressive

Rezi already took him, you need to take someone else.

14 hours ago, vcczar said:

Just make sure to always check the last 12 to 24 hours worth of posts since I'm not always on my CPU to update the spreadsheet draft list. 

@Rodja your turn since Warren was taken. 

I'm drafting for @DakotaHale according to his instructions. Charles Carroll of Carrollton. @SilentLiberty is up for Red.

I'm at work right now and can't look at the sheet, I'll be off around 4ish central time though

• Thanks 1

I’ll be on the road for the next five hours, anybody can feel free to draft for my when it’s my turn.  Just roll a D10 (you can do it on Random.org if you don’t have a die) and give me that politician.  So if you roll an 8, give me the 8th highest ranking politician in that party.

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

You were within minutes of getting Thomas Middleton of SC. 

It's funny I actually was considering drafting Henry Middleton but him being unlikable and controversial made me hesitant. So went with someone who has command and throws me a bone in NC, giving me more states I have people from. Probably gonna work on a draft board to send your way tomorrow when I'm off work though.

1 minute ago, SilentLiberty said:

It's funny I actually was considering drafting Henry Middleton but him being unlikable and controversial made me hesitant. So went with someone who has command and throws me a bone in NC, giving me more states I have people from. Probably gonna work on a draft board to send your way tomorrow when I'm off work though.

That's who I meant. Robert H Harrison was the other guy I was considering giving you. I was looking for Conservatives with at least 2 legis ability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

@ConservativeElector2 has about 10 hours left to draft. I have his priority list, but as he's in Austria, he's usually on about this time. I'll wait a bit longer before autodrafting for him as I think he prefers to make his own pick. 

I do indeed. 

Francis Dana please.