• Eric Silwa
    • Pablo Sanchez (Backyard Baseball)
    • Chris Hemsworth
    • Austin Petersen
    • Dutch Van Der Linde
    • Jenna Marbles
    • Tom Daschle
    • Spark Matsunaga

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/23/2028 at 08:00 AM

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I don't know who most of these people are, and the ones I do know are about as unfit for high office as Pee Wee Herman.

PEE WEE HERMAN

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't know who most of these people are, and the ones I do know are about as unfit for high office as Pee Wee Herman.

Then either do your research and vote or don’t vote and don’t waste comment space.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

I am starting to consider that melodramatic, incendiary, and completely inappropriate in context (bizarrely so) reference to be a personal attack set up to be spammed at me. @DakotaHale could you please look into this budding problem?

I wouldn't hold your breath. Either start blocking people or get thicker skin, I dont know what to tell ya. There's a time and place for both.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

It would help if I knew who any of these people were.

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

Williamson is a best-selling author who was apparently Oprah's "Spiritual Advisor."  Friends I respect liked her and were excited when she declared for President in 2020, so I paid attention.  But she turned out to be a total kook during the Presidential debates, and her campaign went nowhere.

Richard Ojeda is a military Veteran who served in the West Virginia State Senate.   He declared for the 2020 Presidency crazy early, making him the only actual official candidate for like a year.  But as soon as other candidates started declaring, he faded into the background.  

Chris Hemsworth is an actor, most famous (in my mind, at least) for playing Thor in the Marvel movies.  His brother is married to Miley Cyrus, I think.

Tom Daschle was a US Senate Minority Leader, from South Dakota.  He was Obama's nominee for Sec of Health & Human Services but dropped out due to an issue with unpaid taxes, I think.

No idea who the rest are.

1 hour ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Richard Ojeda is a military Veteran who served in the West Virginia State Senate.   He declared for the 2020 Presidency crazy early, making him the only actual official candidate for like a year.  But as soon as other candidates started declaring, he faded into the background.  

Well, John Delaney and Andrew Yang declared theirs even earlier (2017).

2 hours ago, Wiw said:

Austin Petersen was a candidate for the Libertarian nomination in 2016. He is right-leaning and pro-life.

3 minutes ago, Timur said:

Well, John Delaney and Andrew Yang declared theirs even earlier (2017).

Actually, you're right -- I was thinking of John Delaney, not Ojeda.  (Ojeda was indeed a Veteran and West Virginia State Senator who ran for President, but not crazy early like Delaney did).

3 hours ago, Wiw said:

Pablo Sanchez is the best baseball player of all time

Edited by Rezi

3 hours ago, Wiw said:

Marianne Williamson is a spiritualist who ran for president.

Richard Ojeda is a veteran who nearly won one of the reddest districts in the nation at a democrat and then failed to run for president.

Eric Silwa is the Republican nominee for mayor of NYC

Pablo Sanchez is from the early 2000s computer game “Backyard Baseball”. Being the best character in the game.

Chris Hemsworth is an actor who plays Thor.

Austin Petersen is a libertarian who ran for senate in 2018 and ran in the libertarian primary.

Dutch Van Der Linde is the Leader of the Van Der Linde gang of outlaws and criminals in the hit Video Game series “Red Dead Redemption”

Jenna Marbles is a classic YouTuber who has been adapting to the times and stayed relevant through the ages.

Tom Daschle is the former Democratic Senate Minority Leader from South Dakota

Spark Matsunaga is a former Senator from Hawaii who has a cool name.

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm actually wondering the motive for this list of inexplicable oddballs, and what insight is hoping to be gleaned by this..

The motive is that it’s random and I find it to be somewhat humorous. There is no insight to be gained, just fun.

• Agree 1