The Political Lounge

Us dolar is finished fr this time

DakotaHale

11 minutes ago, Rezi said:

image.png.8a36008e80b3f6f63ada3dcc2a9ead27.png

BRICS (and gang) have to be one of my favorite twitter LARPS. Guyz all these coutnriez who hate each other are gonna join forcezzzz and beat the USA!!!! 

Tbf Millei said he's leaving BRICS, getting rid of the Argentine Peso and using the USD, which actually might help the country. 

7 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Tbf Millei said he's leaving BRICS, getting rid of the Argentine Peso and using the USD, which actually might help the country. 

Yeah Milei seems to be based. Glad he won. Long ago already I believed the EU made a mistake by introducing the Euro in 2002. They should have just taken the Dollar as currency for Europe (and other partners willing to do so) as well. No shenanigans

• Based 1

1 minute ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Yeah Milei seems to be based. Glad he won. Long ago already I believed the EU made a mistake by introducing the Euro in 2002. They should have just taken the Dollar as currency for Europe (and other partners willing to do so) as well. No shenanigans

Agree but I actually think the Euro is a good currency. It can't and will never be a global currency, but as a regional currency it has been excellent for Europe on a business and consumer level, in my opinion. But obviously I don't live there like you, but from what I've seen I can't complain.

• Based 1

14 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

I hope Millei gets to fulfill his agenda because I'd like to see Ancapistan actually be tried and Argentina is already a shit show so if it fails (it will) that's just the status quo

• Based 1

33 minutes ago, Rezi said:

I hope Millei gets to fulfill his agenda because I'd like to see Ancapistan actually be tried and Argentina is already a shit show so if it fails (it will) that's just the status quo

Argentine Peso is arguably the 2nd most devalued currency behind the Yuan so I doubt it gets worse. 

2 hours ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Peronism's political death will be a delight to see unfold. 

• Like 1
  • Based 1