The Political Lounge

The forum will shutdown temporarily at 10pm today

DakotaHale

Just a heads up. The forum will get a new security update today at 10pm. I’ve put the update off for like two weeks lol. Last time it was down for like 10 minutes and that was a minor (0.X.0) update, this one is just a bug fix (0.0.X) update so it shouldn’t take any longer than that. Nothing should be affected. 

If anyone is really concerned or doing something really important at 10pm please raise issue now and I could put it off another day or two. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you sure Invision isnt installing NSA updates to monitor our discussions on this forum?! If so, cancel it, delete it before it's too LATE!!!! 😳😳😳

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Are you sure Invision isnt installing NSA updates to monitor our discussions on this forum?! If so, cancel it, delete it before it's too LATE!!!! 😳😳😳

THEYRE PUTTING BUGS IN THE SYSTEM THAT ARE GONNA TURN OUR USERS GAY!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

@Dobs, you're dangerously close to becoming like the mysterious recorded voice in the Town Meetings in, "Newhart," (the one where owns the Vermont resort, not the one where he's a big city psychiatrist).

Thank you 😊 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DakotaHale said:

Just a heads up. The forum will get a new security update today at 10pm. I’ve put the update off for like two weeks lol. Last time it was down for like 10 minutes and that was a minor (0.X.0) update, this one is just a bug fix (0.0.X) update so it shouldn’t take any longer than that. Nothing should be affected. 

If anyone is really concerned or doing something really important at 10pm please raise issue now and I could put it off another day or two. 

Which time zone in 10 pm?