The Political Lounge

1793: Patriots & Traitors- French Revolution Board Game

Ich_bin_Tyler

Hi all,

I figured this game might pique the interests of some of you. It is called 1793: Patriots & Traitors and covers 1792-1794 of the French Revolution through card driven mechanics similar to Twilight Struggle and Imperial Struggle.

You play one of 5 political factions during the Revolution with different goals to win. The factions are the Royalists, Feuillant (enlightened nobility), Girondins (middle class), Jacobins (radicals), and Hébertists (ultra radicals).

It is on pre-order on GameFound. Link is here: https://gamefound.com/en/projects/sound-of-drums-gmbh/1793-the-french-revolution-

I've often looked for a game that is based on the French Revolution with different factions competing for their vision of the Republic. This seems much more streamlined than the older games that existed and well thought out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ich_bin_Tyler said:

Hi all,

I figured this game might pique the interests of some of you. It is called 1793: Patriots & Traitors and covers 1792-1794 of the French Revolution through card driven mechanics similar to Twilight Struggle and Imperial Struggle.

You play one of 5 political factions during the Revolution with different goals to win. The factions are the Royalists, Feuillant (enlightened nobility), Girondins (middle class), Jacobins (radicals), and Hébertists (ultra radicals).

It is on pre-order on GameFound. Link is here: https://gamefound.com/en/projects/sound-of-drums-gmbh/1793-the-french-revolution-

I've often looked for a game that is based on the French Revolution with different factions competing for their vision of the Republic. This seems much more streamlined than the older games that existed and well thought out.

I’ll make a better one for more players.