The Political Lounge

Your Biden Presidency Report Card

vcczar

Here's some questions:

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far?
  2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency?
  3. What has been the best thing or things that Biden has done as president?
  4. What is the worst thing or things Biden has done as president?
  • Like 1

1. B- (Potential to change.)

2. F. It would be a D- if the Capitol Riots didnt occur. But me getting fed up with Trump happened in 2018.

3. Appointing Merrick Garland as AG. Simply being a leader when it comes to COVID. (Wear a mask. Etc.) Rejoining the WHO and Paris Agreement. Restoring our relationships with allies. Implementing good policies on the COVID front. 

4. Cancelling keystone pipeline. Bad appointments in some areas. Administrations rhetoric could be better imo. (Mayorkas, etc.) But that's not entirely the fault of Joe. Economic plan could be better. (High gas prices and inflation. Again, not entirely the fault of the President. But more action could be done imo.) 

Theres just a quick phone run down from me.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pringles said:

1. B- (Potential to change.)

2. F. It would be a D- if the Capitol Riots didnt occur. But me getting fed up with Trump happened in 2018.

3. Appointing Merrick Garland as AG. Simply being a leader when it comes to COVID. (Wear a mask. Etc.) Rejoining the WHO and Paris Agreement. Restoring our relationships with allies. Implementing good policies on the COVID front. 

4. Cancelling keystone pipeline. Bad appointments in some areas. Administrations rhetoric could be better imo. (Mayorkas, etc.) But that's not entirely the fault of Joe. Economic plan could be better. (High gas prices and inflation. Again, not entirely the fault of the President. But more action could be done imo.) 

Theres just a quick phone run down from me.

Very in depth for a quick phone run down. Good work.

• Thanks 1

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far? B

2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency? F

3. What has been the best thing or things that Biden has done as president?  Supported vaccination efforts in a real way, appointed a diverse and qualified cabinet, and maybe the child tax credit.

4. What is the worst thing or things Biden has done as president?  Probably withdrawing from Afghanistan.  I understand why he did it, so I haven’t thrown too much of a fit over it.  But only bad things will come from it.

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far? B+. 

2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency? F.

3. What has been the best thing or things that Biden has done as president? Vaccines, the fight against COVID generally with the relief package. Spirited fight to protect voting rights, the child tax credit. Rebuilding relationships with our most important partners (which are predominantly European right now), especially Germany and France since they are the biggest nations in the EU. Most cabinet appointees were representative and qualified (Haaland, Garland, Fudge, Vilsack, Yellen come to mind especially). 

4. What is the worst thing or things Biden has done as President? Should be more open to media + interviews than he is currently. Some members of cabinet aren't especially qualified or represent the administration the best way (Mayorkas and Becerra comes to mind). Some tactics aren't the smartest (comments about bipartisan infrastructure deal at one time). 

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far? F

2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency? C

Not sure. Maybe the child tax credit.

A few that came to my mind: 

Stopping the Keystone pipeline, some bad rhetoric on various issues, some really bad cabinet appointments just to appease certain parts of the Democratic Party, federal judges also seem to be chosen for their ethnicity, rejoining the WHO & the Paris climate accord, not doing enough against the inflation, still listening to Fauci, taking too much credit for the vaccine which was started way earlier, being generally weak on illegal immigration, not stepping up to China enough, dissolving the 1776 commission, not committing to stabilize Haiti, pulling out of Afghanistan, having Jen Psaki as press secretary, supporting LGBT and BLM flags on US embassies, (Making Harris VP)

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far? F

2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency? C

Not sure. Maybe the child tax credit.

A few that came to my mind: 

Stopping the Keystone pipeline, some bad rhetoric on various issues, some really bad cabinet appointments just to appease certain parts of the Democratic Party, federal judges also seem to be chosen for their ethnicity, rejoining the WHO & the Paris climate accord, not doing enough against the inflation, still listening to Fauci, taking too much credit for the vaccine which was started way earlier, being generally weak on illegal immigration, not stepping up to China enough, dissolving the 1776 commission, not committing to stabilize Haiti, pulling out of Afghanistan, having Jen Psaki as press secretary, supporting LGBT and BLM flags on US embassies, (Making Harris VP)

What is wrong with Jen Psaki?

1.C (Average, IMO. Pretty quiet. Some things good, somethings bad, somethings meh.)

2.D

3. He handled the coronavirus very well.  He doubled his vaccination goals.  Covid-19 cases have gone down.

4. I'm pro-life, so BIden obviously won't be my favorite on this issue. (However, he's not my least favorite.)

13 hours ago, vcczar said:

Here's some questions:

1. What letter grade would you give Biden for his presidency so far?
  2. What grade would you give Trump for his presidency?

1. B+

2. D- (Would be F except I liked some of the judges he put on the bench.)

3. Chocolate Chocolate Chip

4. Picking Kamala as VP

1.B+

2.F----

3.Handling of COVID Crisis,Leaving Afghanistan and 3.5 trillion infrastructure package supported by Democrats if it passes

4.His  unwillingness to push harder for progressive priorities like Medicare for All,student loans cancellation and especially marijuana legilization

1 hour ago, Timur said:

What is wrong with Jen Psaki?

Well, Peter Doocy is probably the only one in the press room asking some of the questions that need to be asked. Still, most of her answers are basically full of hot air when she's not dodging the real questions altogether. Psaki recently has not condemned communism for the Cuban crisis, but blaming "mismanagement". Some of her pre-administration tweets are also weird if not even worrying... but at least she gave out some handmade cookies from her mother-in-law. On a good day I hadn't declined.

Biden: D

Trump: C+

Best: Going through with Trump's planned withdrawal from Afghanistan

Worst: Talking about working with companies to censor opposing positions, Continuing to five Fauci any voice whatsoever, CDC unconstitional mask mandate on transportation, Door to door vaccine plan suggestion, Opposing Hyde Amendment, Inflation, More bailout packages, Kamala Harris, David Chipman as ATF nominee

• Agree 1