The Political Lounge

Which one would you choose had you been forced with a gun pointed at your head to choose one

Timur

Louisiana  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Louisiana

• Edwin Edwards (Corrupt)
    • David Duke (KKK)
  2. 2. France

• Jacques Chirac (Corrupt)
    • Jean Marine Le Pen (Holocaust Denier)

3 minutes ago, Timur said:

Me: Vote for the Lizard, not the Wizard.

I want you to know I really appreciate you Timur. 😄❤️ 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

I believe my basic, Tae Kwon Do-Jujutsu-Aikido hybrid self-defense training I was given as a social worker could disable a point blank gun threat that is focused on threatening and coercion and not actually shooting first if I were in a position to be in collection of my wits enough to make a vote...

Let's say this is the guy (machine) holding the gun to your head...

REVIEW: The Terminator [1984] | www.jaredmobarak.com

Edited by Pringles

Just now, Patine said:

I don't think venal and puerile rhetorical troublemakers have access to THOSE easily on tap...

The Nazi lowriders stole one from the Government and Skynet! 😛 

Just now, Patine said:

In Terminator canon, neither has one until an apocalyptic, horrible, monstrous future - but no active, functional ones in the, "modern day." They're, "unrealized technology," - and the destruction of the Skynet labs in Terminator 2 (which took place in the late '80's) canonically set the program back quite bit.

That is true. To be honest. I lose track of the "canon" after the 2nd film. I watched Genisys and thought it was actually quite decent as a film overall. But I completely lost track and felt like it removed the significance of the events in 2. Especially considering the destruction of the Cyberdyne Lab in 2. 

Then again, they're just movies. 1 and 2 are the only good ones. Love those movies. 

Simple. There is no gun pointed at my head. Before this whole plan was concocted by Timurlane dearest, i set up a meeting with whomever sold them the gun. The gun is actually a child’s toy, and I bought an actual gun. However, I know this plan was known by Timurlane, and he switched out the toy gun with the real gun, meaning that i have the fake gun and the real one is pointed right at me. But I planned for this, I made sure that Timurkas put a fishbowl made of plexiglass over my head and before I left I put on bulletproof armor on the rest of my body. But then again Timurids can always just take the fishbowl off, so I have installed some of the world’s best magnets in my apartment wall so that before the bullet enters or leaves the gun its already been pulled away. But what if this isn’t in my apartment? Well, I’m trained in the ancient martial art of WWE fighting and I will use soinjitus to escape my prison and take the gun from Timuria. From there, I will shoot the gun into the floor, call the cops and turn myself in for owning contraband, then Timurto can never find me because I’m on a maximum security prison, but so is he. He’s my cellmate.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Eugene said:

Simple. There is no gun pointed at my head. Before this whole plan was concocted by Timurlane dearest, i set up a meeting with whomever sold them the gun. The gun is actually a child’s toy, and I bought an actual gun. However, I know this plan was known by Timurlane, and he switched out the toy gun with the real gun, meaning that i have the fake gun and the real one is pointed right at me. But I planned for this, I made sure that Timurkas put a fishbowl made of plexiglass over my head and before I left I put on bulletproof armor on the rest of my body. But then again Timurids can always just take the fishbowl off, so I have installed some of the world’s best magnets in my apartment wall so that before the bullet enters or leaves the gun its already been pulled away. But what if this isn’t in my apartment? Well, I’m trained in the ancient martial art of WWE fighting and I will use soinjitus to escape my prison and take the gun from Timuria. From there, I will shoot the gun into the floor, call the cops and turn myself in for owning contraband, then Timurto can never find me because I’m on a maximum security prison, but so is he. He’s my cellmate.

Immediately reminded me of this: